two taekookies

That pic tho ^

POV jeon jungkook

I nervously walked out from my fathers car and saw a huge building in front of me. I took my things out from the car and signalled to my butler that he could drive away.I entered the school and looked around to find the office where I was supposed to go but something caught my attention...
I saw someone in a black hoodie,his face is really familiar, memories flashes through my eyes.....V?.

"V!!!!is that you!I MISSED YOU!"I screamed while running towards v. My tears threatening to fall , I hugged him.......

Pov kim Taehyung

While entering the school, someone or something suddenly ran up to me and started hugging me. I struggled to get out from his grip but dang he's too strong so I just gave up and stood there waiting for him to let me go or something . he finally let go of me and I took a glimpse of his face ....Jeon jungkook

:
Pov jeon jungkook
After about a minute or two I finally looSen my grip an- Oh fuck , is he not v? He seem so confused .I faked a cough to break the awkward silence and apologized. He smiled at me and said that it was okay ..... He introduced himself and reached his hand out to shake my hand, I shook his hand and introduced myself too. He said that he's name is kim Taehyung, what a beautiful name.

"Ahh so you're new here?",Taehyung asked politely. I smiled and nodded my head. He showed me the way to the office and bid me goodbye.... I can't believe this , its my first day here and I hugged a fjckibg stranger .........JUNGKOOK YOU FUCKING IDIOT, I mentally slapped my face "well atleast he's nice....he could be my friend or something" I muttered to myself as I entered the office.

Pov kim Taehyung
That was difficult, trying to talk to someone you know,care and love but have to act like you don't know them....it was painful but I passed it, I hope that he would make good friends here. ....

"Oii TaE!!!!" I heard someone screaming from afar and instantly I knew that it was hoseok.
"SUP BiTCh"and there we have Jimin. Hoseok and Jimin are the best people that I had ever met,they're good looking,kind , smart,talented and just perfect, unlike me . I still don't understand why they would be friends with a horrible person like me.

I quickly once again pulled out a fake smile which im tired of giving , and waved at them. "Are you ready for school?",hoseok asked brightly, this is our second year in this school. I nodded my head but I don't really care about school, I mean im smart and stuff and my classes are really boring so I don't really pay attention in class.

The three of us walked to class together while talking. Good thing that hoseok,jimin and I are in the same form class.

Pov Jeon jungkook
:
Okay....IM FUCKING LOST WHERW THE HELL IS MY CLASS. ITS FREAKIN 7:12 AND CLASS STARTS AT 7:15 IM GONNA BE FREAKIN LATE AT MY FIRST DAY HERE , I whispered-screamed at my self while holding a useless small school map that the office women gave me . I'm late on the first fucking day gOOD JOB JEON.

Pov min Yoongi
:
"Ughhhhhh why do I have to go to school " I mumbled to myself while walking to class.I sleepily walked to my class but noticed someone having a mini panic attack while holding the school map....huh I've never seen him before.... He must be new. Hah he looks like a lost bunny.......cute.
I walked towards him and teasingly grabbed his map. He pouted and crossed his arms .... Cute . suddenly I felt a strong grip around my neck. "WHATvHCHH ",is the only thing I managed to say. He loosened his grip and asked if I was okay. How can he be SO stRONG , he LOoKs so inNoCENt....not my type.. "Wha-what was th-that", I said trying to catch my breath. "That my friend, is called a headlock" he smiled showing his bunny teeth."yo- you're strong", I muttered. "Thanks" he smiled. "You're new?"

"Yeah..."

"need help?"

"OHMYFUCKING GOD , THAMKYOU BABY JESUS ",

I laughed and ruffled his hair.

I showed him his class and bid our goodbyes."WAIT WHATS YOUR NAME?",he screamed across the hallway. "MIN YOONGI , HOWBOUT U?"

"JUNGKOO-BYE",......junglebook?....ahhh he's weird . I shrugged and entered my classroom.

Pov Jeon jungkook

I knocked onto the classroom's wooden door and entered the warm classroom.

"ahh You must be jeon jungkook right? Well my name is park young but can just call me Ms park and welcome to my class",the female teacher said happily.

"please introduce yourself" she asked cheerfully.

Why is this teacher so kind and happy?, I mean I'm late but she's not scolding me.... .what frankENSTEIN SHIT IS THIS

I scanned around the room seeing most of the girls and boys whispering to each other.

At the corner of my eye I saw this familiar face sitting right beside the window , the dude from just now , who I freaking hugged out of the blue , Gosh I'm still embarrassed .

"He-hello", shit I stuttered, I cleared my throat and tried again. "Hello my name is jeon jungkook, I'm from Busan but my family recently moved here because of my fathers business" I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"There's an empty seat beside taehyung you could sit beside him",Miss Park said politely while pointing to Taehyungs direction..

I settled my things down,sat beside him and smiled. He smiled back and looked outside the window.

"hey , I like your boxed smile" I complimented him. He looked away trying to hide his face as he knew that he's face is probably as red as a tomato. But I still saw him blushing , he's blushing over a small compliment how Cute...cute?hahah, I ain't gay
( hell yeahh u are)