eight taekookies

" 5 more minutes " I moaned in frustration .

" Tae , get up already , you have to send your sister to the daycare and you have to go to work " my sister yelled from the kitchen

I sat at the edge of my bed and rubbed my eyes . I glanced at my clock "7:26 , oh shit " I quickly ran to the toiled and got ready to go out.

I was about to leave when I heard my little sister calling me

"Oppaw wets gow tho skool"
(Oppa lets go to my school)

"Oh right,your daycare , hah I almost forgot "

" oppaw sho forgewtfhull" Haru giggled

"Haruu~ you left your backpack and lunch here " my sister reminded while walking towards us.

"Be a good girl and listen to your teacher okay " my sister advised her as she fixed Haru's fringe.

"Let's goooooo, oh Haru can you pick up the umbrella real quick"

"Owkey" she ran towards the big umbrella , having troubles carrying it , which I find absolutely adorable and gave the umbrella to me.

I opened the closed umbrella and piggybacked Haru.

"We're hewreee~" Haru said happily , while hopping off my back.

"Haru! Oh Taehyung ,you're here too" Haru's teacher, Mrs Choi called us out.

"Hello" I bowed and smiled

"Come on in I have a lot of things to talk about Haru" Mrs Choi invited us in nicely.

"How's Hyeona's arm , I heard that she broke her arm from dancing "I asked worriedly

"Oh thank you for asking , she's fine now, well actually she fell down and landed on her left arm, the impact was quite strong but her injuries aren't serious , she'll wear her cast for 2 to 3 weeks , well how did you know about Hyeona falling down?"

"Haru wouldn't stop talking about it! She said that she was there and saw everything , she was veryyy worried." I explained

"Awwh , that's sweet of her. Haru is such a nice and sweet angel!, she's a fast learner actually . she's veryyy smart and talented too , she tried dancing and she's not bad at all! , her voice is amazing and she could play the piano smoothly . she's so talented!"

"Wahh , our Haru grew up so fast!,I didn't know that she could play the he piano "

"Actually thanks to you , now she's an amazing toddler now"

After hearing those two sentences , I could feel my eyes tearing up. I'm so proud of her.

"Thank you , thank you so much for teaching and taking care of her when I'm not around " I thanked softly

"Oppaw , downt you hav work?" Haru reminded me

"You're right " , I glanced at the clock and stood up from my seat "I reallyyy have to go now , it was nice talking to you Mrs choi " I bowed.

"Bye haru!" I screamed while running.

I grabbed my umbrella and covered myself from the sun and ran as fast as I could.
Fortunately I made it just in time

"GoOD MORNING"I held my heart while huffing for air due to tiredness.

"Oh taehyung-shi ,just in time " my friendly boss , Seokjin yelled from the counter

"Please place the sugar packets and creamers on the tables , after that please turn the sign outside the door from "closed to "open " " Seokjin hyung told me to nicely

"Alrighttty" I said cheerfully

"Alrighty? , taehyung , these days , you've become more friendlier and happier , did something happened ? "

Hyung's right actually , after hanging out with jeongguk more often , I've become more happier and cheerful. Ughhh not only did jeongguk made me gay but he fucking changed my personality. Fuck you jeon.

"You're soooo right hyung "

I turned my head to the entrance and saw jimin.

3rd POV

"Ohh jimin you're just in time too " Seokjin hyung said while looking at his watch

"Oh sweet , I thought that I was late , I ran here as fast as I could and also , Taehyung changed so much, he was a piece of emo shit a month ago , but now he's a sweet, cheerful Lil bunny. And it confuses me , i tried my best to cheer u up for the past 2 years and nothing happened but you changed so fast in one month , something's strange here , hey actually that new kid jeongguk got here like a month ago too . and you two have been hanging out aLOT , did he change you? Wait are you two dating? Cos , I actually realized how close you two are , you two are somehow glued together , I don't understand " jimin explained while entering the shop and wearing the apron

"I've been your bestfriend since 5 right , and he's been your close friend for a month but somehow these days , I would always see you two together , and when ever I have a conversation with you it would mostly be about jeongguk.... Come to think about it.....
Are you two..
DATING!? " Jimin screamed while covering his mouth in shock

Seokjin's reaction was the same , he widened his eyes and covered his mouth with his hand in surprise.

"WHAT DA-DATING AHAHAHA NO-NSENSE!" Taehyung stuttered while facing his back to Jimin and Seokjin.

"Hmm that means yOU HAVE A CRUSH ON JEONGG-"

"Good morning "

The brunnete quickly turned his head to see a tall and handsome man standing by the entrance.

"Oh jeongguk , you're finally here , boys you two have a new co worker , and he's name is jeoncena TUNTUNTUNTUNNN (lol jk) . and he's name is Jeon jeongguk .

Lol cliffhanger

Author's note
OMGGG GUYS IM SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LLOOONG ASS TIME I WAS QUITE BUSY , I went on a trip to Malaysia for a week and got terribly sick but fortunately I became better now.
I'm so sorry if this chapter is shitty its currently 3 am lol , imma sleep now

QUICK QUESTION MAH BABIES , I WANNA KNOW YALL BETTER , TELL MUMMEH YOUR IDEAL TYPE OOOOOOH.
MY IDEAL TYPE IS SOMEONE WHO IS ADORABLE AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME , SOMEONE TALL AND SOMEONE WHO SMELLS GOOD.I LIKE HUGS AND CUDDLING ALRIGHT. (ง ˙ω˙)ว¯\_(ツ)_/¯乁( ˙ ω˙乁)