eighteen taekookies

Jeongguk pov

My smile dropped and my face turned into a much serious one ,

"Vampire? , babe vampires aren't re-"

"Remember when I got beaten up by the two muscular men , the ones that my father owed Money too, yeah when I got beaten up by them , i had so many bruises and cuts all over my body but the next day I think , all of the bruises and cuts were gone . my face became paler, i would easily get sunburns and my teeth became sharper. That day , I turned into a vampire , sure it doesn't sound real and stuff but really , I'm a vampire , I even brought a bottle of blood with me everywhere . " Taehyung explained.

"Baby , its hard to understand and believe thi-"

"Its okay kookie , I mean its been a while ago since I became a vampire , I kinda got used to it , sorry that I didn't told you any sooner ... " Taehyung pouts.

"It's okay babe , I'll try my best to understand "

Taehyung smiled sweetly and looked outside of the window , the beautiful bright sun was slowly vanishing ,

"What a beautiful sunset " Taehyung whispered to himself , loud enogh for me to hear.

Vampires? Taehyung is a vampire? This is freaking hard to believe to be honest , but Taehyung is still Taehyung and I love him , its a part of him . I snapped out from my thoughts and looked at the small black box that I was holding.

"Taehyung..."

"Hmm?"

" I haven't really properly tell you this .... , let's go " , we grabbed our things and headed out from the restaurant and towards the beautiful beach , the scenery was absolutely breath taking . I held Taehyung's warm hands and walked towards the big ocean.

"I knew I haven't really asked you officially but " I took out the small box ,

"Kim Taehyung"

Tae POV
I widened my eyes and looked at jeongguk confusedly,

"Will you be my

Boyfriend"

"No"

-
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATIBG FOR LIKE A WEEK OR TWO ? , USUALLY I WOULD UPDATE EVERY SUNDAY AND THIS CHAP IS SO SHORT TOO , IM SORRY MY LIL NUGGETS
╥﹏╥