Chapter Three.

Orin's Point Of View

I had listened to the radio as the sky began to darken, it was almost ten and I was on my way to hell,

which just meant that I was on my way to get the stuff my dad keeps pestering me to get from Anita.

I was in no mood to see her, in fact I was in no mood to see anyone besides Olivia, I sighed at how much I just wanted to be near that pain in the ass that I happen to fucking love so much that my heart just malfunctioned at the sight of her, I had missed everything about her, from the way she laughed to the smell of her hair,

Everything about her was just so fucking...missable.

I'm such an asshole,

I thought, breathing in, turning into Anita's street while lights illuminated the path, I drove slowly as I narrowed my eyes to spot a black mustang in my mother's driveway.

Fucking strange, Stephan and Pais were home. Why didn't anyone fucking tell me this,

I parked directly in front of Anita's house, feeling dirty, sweaty and just completely drained with the added bonus of looking like utter shit, work was hectic today and had taken a toll on me but no one said that working with cars would be a quick, clean and easy job.

I descended from my car and then yawned stretching out my arms as I cracked a few bones before shaking my body in place, to walk up the pebbled pathway.

The front light was on, as laughter filled inside of Anita's house, well that's for sure a first,

I rolled my eyes before stepping inside to see Paisley's eyes grow wide at the sight of me, I couldn't tell if she was happy to see me or not, but I'm sure she was. I smiled and then closed the door behind myself as I felt her run towards me, wrapping her arms around my waist, burying herself into my chest as I coughed taken by surprised at her excitement.

"Oh my god, I've missed you." She said as her coffee colored hair was all over the place, including my mouth.

I spat it out as I hugged her in return.

"I've missed you too." I said rubbing her back and then she let go. "But I'm pretty pissed off." I glared at her with slits for eyes.

"I literally had no idea we were coming home today, Bree got sick and honestly, Im home sick too, I've missed dad and you and mom" she smiled sweetly at Anita who stood behind the kitchen counter watching us and then she said "and I miss Liv, God I miss Liv!" She said almost as if Liv was water and she was a dry dessert craving for rain.

Well, Pais that makes too of us.

I thought, and then asked "where's my girl!?" My eyes serious, Bree was sick and I just wanted to see her.

"I just put her to bed." Stephan said stepping down the staircase, this guy always looked as if he was model for Adidas or Nike, his everyday clothes represented nothing else.

"Hey man." I nodded and then he came towards me taking my hand "hey," he smirked as I watched paisley cuddle up to him as he kissed her forehead,

It's funny to think that if someone told me that I would bare witness to this a year ago, I would call them a fucking liar,

But I like Stephan, I like the way he treats my sister.

"She okay?" I asked folding my arms on my chest as he nodded "yeah, she just has a fever but she's okay now." He smiled small, "Ima go upstairs to my old bedroom, to lay with her for a while, and call Liv, see if she's keen on coming over." Paisley nodded and then my heart pounded at the thought of Liv coming over.