Chapter Five.

Olivia's point of view

"Woah!!!" He's hands up. "Im sorry I didn't mean to startle you!!" He yelled.

"Who the fuck are you!?" Orin said pointing a gun at him, Orin's eyes focused on the man with long beachy blonde hair as I stood shaking behind Orin's back muscles, holding onto him as I looked over his shoulder.

"Woaaahh man. Calm down little dude." Said the man with big eyes, still holding his hands up.

"Orin!" I heard his mother yell as she stepped into the doorframe switching the light on wearing sexy pink lace underwear beneath a sheer long gown. "Stop!" She said as Stephan came rushing into the room.

"Orin, man put the gun down." said Steph, holding out his hand.

"Am I fucking missing something!?" Orin refuse to drop his aim as he searched for answers in his mother and Steph's faces.

It was an awkward silence for a moment.

"I'm dating him." His mother sighed as she said in defeat. "His names Wilburforce." She admitted.

"What kind of fucking name is Wilburforce!?" Orin's face scrunched up in disgust as he lowered his arm and tossed the gun onto his bedside table.

"Wil for short!" Ms. Charles rolled her eyes annoyed with Orin.

"Hey!" Wil waved awkwardly as a greeting and then I tried to bend low so I could pull a blanket from his bed to cover me, but instead Orin had prevented me from moving as he gripped my arm.

"Sorry little man if I caused any form of fright, I just sneaked into the wrong room." He said sheepishly as Orin's face angered.

"I don't trust you." He said bluntly.

"And you, don't move. Stay behind me." He said to me going into defense mode, I suppose this is why no one decided to tell Orin about his mother's new love interest.

"That's okay." Wil smiled sweetly and then Orin narrowed his eyes as if he wanted to stab Wil in the face.

"You knew about this!" He questioned Stephan and then Steph scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Blueberry made me promise not to tell you. I'm sorry man." He said and then Paisley screamed from her bedroom.

"And this is exactly why, I knew you wouldn't take it lightly that mom's seeing someone."

"I don't give a fuck who Anita's dating!" He said as if they were all stupid "next time can all you motherfuckers just tell me what's happening in advance. I could have killed Anita's boy toy!"

"No cussing!" Ms. Charles raised her voice.

"I'm sorry" she mouthed to Wil who was cool with all of this surprisingly, but Orin kept staring at Wil, thinking a million things at once.

"How long are you seeing her?" He asked and then Pais yelled "here we go!"

"A month." Wil nodded.

"What do you do for a living?" He was curious.

"I'm a professional surfer." He shrugged