Chapter Four.

Olivia's Point Of View

I opened his bedroom door slowly, turning the knob with my dainty fingers. I breathed in as I shut my eyes for a moment, no light pierced through the crack of the door, which meant that his room was in darkness.

I could feel my heart pulsating in my throat, it was hard to swallow as I stepped inside,

Inside of Orin's room. I never thought I'd ever be here, or even in this position with him.

But well, I had to suck it up and face the cold reality.

I stepped into his frosted castle, as my eyes lifted to see him folding his dirty clothes, dropping the stack onto the floor. The glow of the moon through his glass window had glistened down on his muscles, the lighting on his body creating the perfect contour, his leafy green eyes sad as he brushed his fingers through his hair, he opened his mouth to speak but instead I had beat him to it.

"Don't, I don't wanna hear a single word come from your lying mouth." I shook my head, my voice breaking.

"Fine." He shrugged, his eyes narrowed telling me that he was frustrated. He was giving up and this made me as frustrated as he was.

Fuck you.

"Whatever." I spat and then walked towards his bed as he threw me with a blanket, my hair flying back from the wind it brought as I was taken by surprise. I stared at him raising a brow, catching the fluffy blanket, waiting for an explanation.

"Sleep downstairs on the couch." he said as I cocked my head back, holding the fluffy blanket in my arms.

"Always the gentlemen." I rolled my eyes sarcastically and then spoke again "I'm not sleeping on the couch, you don't wanna be near me? You go sleep on the couch then!" I had an attitude, but still tried to keep my voice down.

"My fucking room, my fucking bed." He said as if I was stupid.

"You're a real piece of shit you know that?" I nodded glaring at him,

Why do I love this boy, I literally fail to find reasons.

"That's not what you were saying when you woke up in my arms after we made love."

"Made love? It's funny you see it that way, considering that you just decided to never call or text after we had sex. I don't know about you but that really just seems like a fuck to me." I smiled thinly, whispering, hoping not to be heard by anyone in this house besides Orin.

"Shut the door." He nodded at the open door.

"Yeah, I'll shut it on my way out." I said walking towards the door to leave as he rushed to close it before I had a chance to just walk away. He pressed the door closed, grabbing my waist while pushing my back against its surface.

"You can't fucking leave, we aren't done talking yet." He said and then I pushed his chest with my hand so he could back off.

He smelt like coffee. I love coffee.

"I don't wanna talk!" I said dropping the blanket on his bed, "I just wanna go to bed." I sighed. "Can you respect that!?" I said staring at him and then he was silent for a moment, he didn't say anything but just stood there and stared at me.

"Orin?" I said waiting for him to answer me and then he swallowed, looked away, and nodded.

"Stay." I could feel him softening.

"Okay." I said and then pressed my lips together.

First he wants me to go and then he wants me to stay, understanding him was something most people couldn't do,