Chapter Six.

Orin's point of view.

"Where are you going!?" Paisley stood in my doorway staring at me blankly as I gathered all the things from my bedroom at Anita's. The sun blazing hot this morning, I fail to understand why Olivia didn't crack a window open before she decided to hop in the shower, I mean is she trying to make me sweat to death.

"Home." I answered bluntly.

"Did you forget you promised mom we would all have breakfast this morning as a family?" She tried to make me feel guilty but I didn't, not even a little.

I sighed.

"Obviously whatshisname is going to be there and frankly I don't fucking like the guy, I don't trust him, I don't want to be near him. So I'm going to have breakfast in the comfort of my own home, my only home." I smiled falsely as I tossed a few dirty socks into a bag filled with my stuff.

"I get that you don't like him but give him a chance." she whispered stepping into my bedroom snatching my box of cigarettes before I could reach for them, "stay please, for me?" She did her cute little glossy eye, pouty lip thing, but that shit doesn't work on me.

"I'm not Stephan, but nice try." I narrowed my eyes and then plucked the box from her hand.

"What's going on here?" Liv walked in with a towel wrapped around her body as she dried her blonde sunshine hair with a smaller towel. "Pull your face right." She glared at me, noticing that I was wearing my annoyed face that only Paisley could manage to bring to surface.

I rolled my eyes at my beautiful sunshine haired goddess.

"He wants to flake on the family breakfast." Pais had told her.

"Orin you need to get over it, Wil is dating your mother and avoiding him isn't going to solve anything." Liv said matter-of-factly.

"Yeah! What she said!" Pais chimed in plopping down onto my bed as she grabbed a bag of chips and began to munch on them.

It was silent for a moment as I began to think about how much I didn't want to go, and I wasn't going to.

"Be ready in a hour." Pais said throwing me with a chip as she lifted herself up while noticing Stephan walk pass the doorway singing twinkle twinkle little star to Bree while bouncing her around on his arm.

"Babe, you're a terrible singer! Stop!" She laughed as she ran up from behind him and kissed his cheek, and then he laughed.

Liv stared at me with her big pretty eyes expecting me to say something.

"What?" I shook my head.

She raised her brows.

"I'm not going, now are you coming home with me or staying here?"

"Staying." Answered a husky, new voice as footsteps became louder reaching my bedroom. He appeared in the doorframe wearing sweats leaning against it as he smirked.

"What are you doing here?" Liv gasped as I watched her react, punching my brows at it.

"Toby." I nodded and then glanced at Liv again, who had a look on her face that I was unable to my brows stayed together in curiosity.

"Hey Orin. Good morning Olivia." He smirked at her.

Is he flirting with Live? he better the fuck not be. I swear to god I will shoot that smile off his face. I know they have a kissing history but that shit better be dead and gone.

"So why would she be staying?" I questioned him cocking my head back almost seeming to assertive and then I checked myself and adjusted to my normal stature.

"Well I was hoping you both will, I'm having a party at my lake house tonight. I stopped by to invite Stephan and Pais, heard they were home. But I'm glad to have bumped into the two of you. So, y'all coming?" He asked nicely, in that Toby niceness that seemed innocence,

And then Olivia had answered in a hurry, "no, but thanks for the offer. If you both will excuse me I left my shampoo in the bathroom." She said brushed her hair with her fingers nervously, biting her lip with a blank look on her face as she awkwardly scooted pass Toby in the doorframe, which caused him to provide her with a little more room to pass,

And then I shrugged. "I guess not." referring to Liv's answer. I turned to continue my packing "sorry man." I said.

"Just because she doesn't come doesn't me you don't have to?" He narrowed his eyes. "Unless there's something going on between you?"

Does he know? No one knows. What the fuck, she wouldn't tell him. We promised to not tell anyone until we both felt comfortable enough to, and why the fuck would she tell him out of everyone she could have told, his just a blast from the past and they're hardly friends. She didn't, she wouldn't...

"No, of course not, she's like a little sister to me." I reached for the back of t-shirt to pull it off so I could change into a fresh, new, crisp white one.

"So you'll be there." He shrugged getting distracted by Anita calling him to ask if he wants to join our family for breakfast. He heard her ask and then he rotated to see her before turning back to me, to quickly say "Great, it starts at 10." While nodding before walking off.

Olivia's point of view.

"Okay, okay, calm down" was the words I had spoke in my head, while hurrying passed Toby still a little damp from my shower as I made my way back to the bathroom, feeling my feet step nervously down the wooden passage that separated Pais and Orin's bedrooms.

of course I didn't forget my shampoo, but I could bare to stand there awkwardly, especially with Orin's eyes burning a whole in my face as if he suspects something.

He can't know about Toby,

Or our baby. He wouldn't forgive me for keeping it a secret from him for this long.

What the fuck is Toby doing! I exhales heavily, trying to calm my nerves.

I opened the bathroom door frazzled, shaking my head as if to shake off all of these feelings but it didn't work, and then just as I was about to shut it closed, a hand had prevented me from doing so.

"My my my, what do we have here. A Serena Van Der Woodsen, fleeing from her Dan and Nate." He smiled slyly "Which in this case makes me Chuck Bass and Blueberry, Blair." Stephan said matter-of-factly.

"You've really been watching too much gossip girl." I whispered, smiling falsely, speaking through my teeth, looking around to see if anyone was listening to our conversation. "How do you know about Orin?" I asked nervously.

"I just know," He did an evil grin " and although it pains me to not tell my beautiful girlfriend. I will keep your secret Liv, you should be the one to tell her anyway, when you're ready." He said with soft eyes.

"Thanks." I smiled small.

"Go to the party tonight, if you care about either one of them, go. Knowing single love drunk Toby, that party will be crawling with millions of Lexi's as a distraction. So go." He nodded and then stared down the passage before looking at me again "and by the sound of it Toby had convinced Orin to join and of course Toby is the sweetest guy in the world, but I know my boy, and when in love, he's dangerous, he's setting Orin up for something." He said giving me a heads up, like an older brother would.

"He still loves me?" I was slightly taken back, as I bit the corner of my lip nervously.

"I don't think he ever stopped." Stephan shrugged.

"Stephan! You got another text from a guy named Vickrim!" Pais yelled and then Stephan stepped away before turning to face me to say a few last words.

"See you tonight, Serena Van Der Woodsen. Xoxo Gossip Girl."