Chapter Thirteen

Olivia's point of view

The shelves were stocked with food in the chips aisle and all I really wanted was Hot Cheetos, I stood on my tippy toes as I tried to reach for the top shelve.

Are these people for real? Why would they put the best chips on the top shelf? How the hell am I suppose to reach,

I thought stretching myself as I almost tried to jump, just to get the bag down and then I saw a tattooed arm tower over me as he grabbed the bag and smirked while throwing it in our cart,

Orin was so tall and honestly, I appreciated him so much in moments like these.

"You get the Cheerios?" I asked as he pointed his eyes at the cereal box in our cart. I swear all this boy eats for breakfast, lunch and supper is Cheerios.

When we were just friends, and Pais and I would have sleepovers, Orin and I would always stay up together in early hours of the morning when we both couldn't sleep and we would watch cartoons and eat Cheerios,

Adventure time was our favorite but over the past few months anime was our go to,

Dragon Ball Z was our everything, Orin reminded me a lot of Vegta.

"I swear you fucked with my cart! You must have did some shit to it!" Vickrim yelled as he stood at the top of the aisle as his eyes inspected the wheels while Stephan laughed "bitch, you just slow!" He said out of breathe and then Vick yelled "re-race, all or nothing. 20k" he shoved Stephan and then Steph shrugged. "Let's go then man, I would love to take your money" He was cocky while Orin and I had watched the two of them line up at the starting point of the aisle as they were about to race their carts down the chips aisle excitedly.

"Yo! Y'all need to stop acting like fucking kids." Orin said seeming annoyed as I placed both my hands on the handle bar of our cart in attempted to move it out of the way, because these two idiots were about to race again.

"Liv, you need to get you a new man. That ones broken." Vickrim said playfully.

"Broken boyfriend in aisle 3, clean up on aisle 3. Broken boyfriend." Stephan said imitating an intercom voice as the two of them laughed while I smiled rolling my eyes saying "were not dating, he's not my boyfriend."

"Can y'all just take your bullshit to the next aisle so we can shop in peace." Orin's thick voice was stern and over powering and then Vickrim grabbed a bag of chips and threw it at Orin, causing Ori to catch it with one hand as he smiled thinly while the two of them shifted themselves to the next aisle,

And then I giggled as I watched Orin shove the random bag of chips onto the closes shelf nearby as I noticed the rage in his eyes.

"You really need to chill out." I said as I slightly tapped the tip of his nose with my index finger and then began to push our cart forward.

"We have important things to worry about and the two of them are acting like we're stress free and everything's all good, when at this moment shit ain't." He was clearly fed up as I stopped to reach for Taki's which was lowkey my favorite when I was pregnant,

I exhaled trying to push the thought from my mind and then I felt Orin's arms slide around my waist as he kind of cuddled me by holding me from behind, he bent low to have his head rest of my shoulder as I threw the bag in our cart and felt my one hand reaching up to hold his head, feeling his hair between the gaps of my fingers. I then slightly ruffled his strands as his lips was pressed against my neck, moving against my skin as he spoke "I'm just tired, I just want this shit to be over baby, I just want everyone to be safe and I just wanna go to bed with you at 3am and eat junk food and watch shit on TV and!" He groaned and then I felt his lips smiled "pretend that we weren't into each other when, we were kinda already in love." He laughed and then I turned around quickly in shock, smiling like a fool.