Chapter Eight.

Grace's point of view

"Hey Stephan." I cleared my throat and tried again "hey, hello Rossy." I licked my perfectly pouted lips, shaking my head at how my voice had sounded, too intimidating.

I stared at the from of his house. Our damn house, so much memories.

I rolled my eyes, as I flipped my hair over my shoulder to look more sexy and neatened myself up for him.

I swallowed hard admitting to myself that your girl was a bit nervous to see her baby daddy again. I froze in front of his door and glanced around for a moment, something was different, I narrowed my eyes to notice toys laying on the front lawn.

Disgusting, fucking pigsty.

I turned my noise up at the filth that children bring, and then proceeded to take off my ring and placed it in my bag before I forgot, I glanced through the windows to see our house dimly lit and then gathered myself mentally to step into my leading role of queen bitch.

I knocked, slight taping my knuckles on our front door, waiting for him to answer.

2 minutes and nothing.

I peaked through the window again, slightly annoyed, and trust me I would be more than happy to barge in, this is my house after all, but I'm sure that wouldn't get us started off on a good note. I needed his money, I reminded myself.

He was home, the lights was on. Where the hell is my baby daddy.

"Rossy!!" I yelled and then knocked again out of frustration, and in an instant flash I saw the neighbour standing before me, on the inside of my house.

"Wh..." She tried saying something and then I waved her off holding my hand up before her, and scrunching up my nose.

"Don't tell me his fucking you?" I said, typical Rossy, the Neighbour!? She's old! That's disgusting.

"Excuse me!?" Anita said as if she wanted to slap across the face, she can try,

I scoffed looking at her up and down, bitch I got hands too.

"Where's the father of my baby?" I said almost pushing her aside as I made my way into my home.

"He's not here." She said confused but I could tell she was angry too "And if you don't leave I will call Stephan, Paisley and the cops!" She said while walking over to the kitchen to get her phone.

"Sofia the first! Sofia the first!" I heard a small voice and tiny steps rush down the passage to stop dead before entering the living room,

Anita looked at her and then Bree looked at me, her eyes like mine, grey and big.

She stared at me while I stared back at her. "Hey, kid." I smiled thinly and then Anita rushed to pick her up and hold her tightly, stepping away from me.

"Your the girlfriends mother and they're not here right now." things started to make sense as I glanced around to see pictures of my kid with little miss wannabe mommy and my baby daddy.

"Also don't be so quick to snatch my blood, my kid, away from me. You should know what it's like to abandon your kids and finally get to see them again." I said giving her a bitchy smile.

I haven't seen the kid in forever. It was strange to see her, and to also see her looking more and more like me.

I make cute kids. I smiled proudly looking to my kid and then decided it was time to leave. Stephan wasn't here and he was the one with the money, the money I need. So staying here would be pointless.