Prologue

"We're ready"

"Good now, somebody please remind me what number-" " 24 " " Ah! Thank you Gerald! Now test number 24 should go smoothly I presume? What are we boosting again?" " Must you always forget everything!! We were going to boost the speed on this one, make it fast. So this one won't get killed in the first week!" " Yes, yes thank you again Gerald."

The men hurried off towards a giant glass cylinder with many tables set around it, each with computers, wires, and such gadgets. Several lights were turned off and the process began.

"Everyone! Gather around! The DNA and Boosters have been added. Thank you to everyone that has helped with this project! You are all very hard workers and we could not have done the impossible without you."

There was a series of clapping as the audience cheered and whistled at the moment they had all been waiting for.

"Now, due to recent studies that the volcano will blow soon, this will be the last test we will do here. We will then move on to do more impossible things. Now! Enough blabbering, we have life to create!"

The lab filled with the sounds of applause yet again as the man concluded his speech.

"Good luck to subject number 24!"
They cried as the remaining lights began to flicker and the glass cylinder was filled with smoke. Then there was a loud BANG, and the crowd went silent.

Everyone was waiting to see whether their experiment that they had been working on for months succeeded, like the other 16.

The smoke cleared and inside was a small wolf pup, about as big as a coconut. The crowd jumped out of their seats, cheering. Saying things like "it worked!! It worked!" and " We did it! We created another life!" Then ( the remaining
People ) stood up at once and cheered:

" Good luck subject number 24! Live well ! "