Author's Note

I would like to say thanks to happywritter211 for helping me with my first book. She designed the cover and she is an really good writer. If you have the chance I definitely suggest you go check out her book: His hidden soul. Amazing Druna { Draco and Luna } fan fiction novel. Anyway hope you enjoy our books, and thanks for listening.

FOR THOSE WHO MAY BE CURIOUS WHAT THIS VOLCANO IS BASED OFF OF:
The volcano in this story is the Volcano of Yellowstone park, located in the U.S.A. The volcano is one of the super volcanoes, which means it's bigger, badder, and much more powerful than an ordinary volcano.

Although we are overdue for an eruption, scientists suspect that it won't erupt for another 10'000 years or so. Others, however, believe that because it is overdue it could erupt in a mere 1, 2 maybe 3 years. In this book, I will be making the erupt happen in the year 2032.

It's eruption could cause the eruption of other volcanoes, as well as earthquakes, which can cause tsunamis, which can cause floods, which can cause- well you get it.

It's basically a doomsday.

Anyways science lesson is over, let's get to the book.

P.S. I really don't go on Wattpad that often, so don't expect this to get finished. Only time will tell.