CH.24: Is He Here?

OLIVIA POV.

It's been an hour and I'm still at this party. Kate has been swallowing her boyfriend for half of it. I'm just sitting on the couch. She has a bunch of people here, and I don't know any of them.

"Hello." A guy said sitting next to me.

"Hi." I said dismissing him.

"Are you Olivia?"

How the hell does he know my name?

"Uh, yeah. And you are?"

"I'm Deven." he says sticking out his hand for me to shake.

I shake his hand and he scoots closer to me. I feel really uncomfortable right now.

"Kate wanted me to meet you. I saw a picture of you on Instagram and I thought you were beautiful." he says.

"Thank you, but I have a boyfriend."

"Oh, is he here?" he asks looking around.

"No, he was busy."

"Well I wouldn't leave you here by yourself. You'd have men falling all over you." he said putting his hand on my bare thy.

I slid his hand off of me, but he put it back. This time higher.

"Kiss me." he says in my ear.

I got up and said, "Hell no. Get away. I have a boyfriend."

He stood up and got closer to me and said, "He doesn't have to know."

His lips brushed against mine, but I pushed him away from me.

"I said leave me the f**k alone!"

"So you want to play hard to get? I can play hard to get." He said coming closer to me.

His hand slide up my waist, then moved it towards my butt.

"Stop!" I said pushing him away again.

This time I ran upstairs and locked myself in her bathroom.

He tried opening it, but gave up and said "Fine I'll stay here til you get out. You owe me my kiss."

A tear escaped from my eye. Now I really do wish Harry was here with me.

I searched my purse for my phone. When I found it I quickly dialed Harry. Of course I wouldn't have service.

I guess I could run out and head to my car before he can catch me. Wait, there's a window. I look out and notice it's not far from the ground. I quickly open it and jump out.

I land on a rose bush instead of the grass. Great.

I didn't care about the blood drip down my leg, I ran to my car and drove off.

I pull over when I'm a good distance from Kate's. When I pulled over I cried. I want Harry next to me saying everything was going to be fine. I want Harry to hold me and say that it'll get better. No one ever touched me like that. They tried, but never to and extent like Deven.

I don't know if I should call Harry or not. He did tell me to tell him if I need him, but he's spending time with his sister and I don't want to ruin it.

Before I knew it, I was calling him.

"Hello?" Gemma said into the phone.

"Gemma?" I said in my raspy voice.

"Olivia? Are you alright?"

I couldn't hold the tears anymore, I cried while still on the phone.