CH.61: Reassurance

OLIVIA POV.

His gentle kiss made me second guess myself. His lips softly gliding against mine.

He looked at me. I couldn't understand the look he had. It was between sorrow and anger. It may be both.

Harry grabbed my hand, but I slipped it away from his grip.

He looked at me and was just blindsided.

"I can't just pretend he never said anything." I said.

"What will make you just stay away from him, from them?"

"If I talk to Fran and Dave."

He looked at me, then at the ground.

"Then let's go."

Harry said getting into Anne's car with me. He jumped onto the driver's seat and began to drive.

How did he just give in like that? His face isn't calm. It looks angry and determined.

I'm hoping the anger is towards me and not towards Eli. I hope his determination is for us to get there and not for anything else.

He hasn't said anything yet and we've been in the car for almost a hour.

I finally just laid my hand on his thigh and look into his green eyes.

He looked back and gave me a slight smile.

HARRY POV.

"If I talk to Fran and Dave." Olivia says.

Does she really want to go down there? I mean there's always calling.

Olivia was never that type though. If she were to say something, she would say it in person.

I just don't want to run into Eli. I don't need Olivia hetting hurt again.

This could be a plus for me.

Once I see him I can beat the living hell out of him.

"Then let's go." I said jumping into my mum's car and going to the driver's seat.

From that point on, everything around me has vanished. All I'm vocused on is getting to the Swan's and having Olivia back home safe.

My instinct is telling me another thing. It's saying I should just turn around and just go home.

I know I can't do that to her. She wants to explain to them what has happened and I'm going to let her. Maybe beating Eli along the way with it, but I have to do what I have to do.

All my thoughts stopped when I felt something, someone touch my leg.

I look down and her small hands. I look up and see her dark brown eye's staring down at me.

I give her a small smile to reassure her, and I know it did.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N:

Hello readers!

I'm trying not to have you wait long for updates, but I wait until I see a good number of reads and votes. So spread around my book please. Tweet it, Instagram it, I don't know just spread it please.

Thank you and please vote!