VI. WHO EXACTLY ARE YOU GUYS?!

My (e/c) gaped wide as spheres of purple, and blast were launched in the air. The prickly green grass swayed to the wind as blasts from two conflicting armies fought on the grassland battlefield. Who are these two espadas that are involved in a perplexed war you ask? From what I can comprehend it seems Maou's army, and Emi's ex-army of clergymen are fighting for the fate of Ente Isla. Maou wants to take over it. Emi and her loyal crew want to prevent the devil from conquering the angel faces homeland. And ironically instead of fighting against Maou, who I learned is Satan, isn't fighting to protect the human race in the name of their god but just to satisfy their hunger for power over the Ente Isla country. Despite all the differential sides of the devil and the hero. The hero still somewhat sided with the demon king. I didn't understand why.

"Heads up, (Y/N).", a carefree voice warned me as a force pulled me away from a bullet shot. The shot's purple radiation faces after a few seconds of being pierced into the ground.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I meant to hit baldy up there."
"U-Urushihara?!"
"Call me Lucifer when we're here. It's more appropriate while we're here."

   I gaped at the lazy neet as his real name echoed in my head. Lucifer?! He's Lucifer?! The angel that feel from grace after he tried to overthrow god!? 'Lucifer' just smirked at my reaction before letting out a chuckle.

"It's hard to stay serious around you! Haha!"
"S-Shut up! What's going on here!? Who are these guys!?"

   The violet haired 18 year old just smiled tenderly at me for the first time. His wings flapped as he flew me to an area where no accidental attacks could kill me.

"You know, you're really sweet. For a human anyway. That's why I don't want you to hate me like everyone else does. This is why I have to erase your memory.", His hand pressed against my forehead as I blinked.

"What do you mean...", my voice trailed off as my vision started to blur.

"I loge cou, Alice.", a voice spoke with a Russian accent. Then everything turned black. Along with confusing memories.

To be continued...