TWO.

"Well, if it isn't Rose" A smirk slowly crept onto his face, causing me to mentally roll my eyes at him.

"Well, if it isn't Niklaus" I mocked him, grabbing the next pot and placing it near the other.

"Do you have a moment or not love? I don't have all day you know" I gave out a low chuckle before walking inside the shop and behind the counter.

"What can I help you with?" I leaned against the counter, watching him wander through the aisles, cautiously looking through the many flowers.

"I'd like 6 roses" He simply spoke, speeding toward the counter, pointing back at the different colored roses in the corner. I nodded and grabbed my gloves.

"What colors?" I looked back at him to see he was already standing behind me, looking down at me with an unknown emotion.

"All red" A small blush crept on my face when I noticed he was still a staring directly at me.

"That will be $14.36" I wrapped colorful tissue around the roses.

"May I ask who is the lovely person receiving those roses?" I bit my lip nervously as I spoke, stopping him from speeding away, but he didn't turn around.

"My brother, Elijah" Niklaus chuckled, and sped out of the shop with the roses I had handed him, leaving me with my jaw dropped.

You are one funny person Niklaus Mikaelson.