ELEVEN.

I nervously walked up the steps onto the porch of the small home

I nervously walked up the steps onto the porch of the small home. The house was in the middle of the woods, the only thing you could hear were the crickets.

I knocked before stepping back a bit, waiting for the person to open the door.

"Rose?" The man who most would call my father opened the door, shocked to see me on his porch.

I was about to ask him if I could some in but once I saw the look of regret and guilt in his eyes, I had a very strong feeling he did it.

"You killed them, didn't you?" I breathed out in disbelief, shaking my head at him.

"Ros-" He finally looked at me, trying to speak but I cut him off.

"Don't try and give me your excuses. You killed my mother and sister, the only family I had!" I shouted angrily toward the man.

"I'm still your father" He shouted back, gripping onto my wrist tightly when I tried to walk away.

"No! You stopped being my father the moment you decided to leave us!" I tried getting away but his grip was too strong.

"Let go of me" I kept trying but I couldn't get away so I decided to punch him in the throat with my free hand.

"You bitch!" Venom dripped from those words as he stood up, trying to catch his breathe, dropping me.

I quickly stood up and sped away, trying my best to find a way out of these woods.

"You can't run Rose!" His voice ranged through the whole forest, making me run faster but he was also a vampire.

Suddenly something grabbed onto my ankles, causing me to scream loudly. I was flipped over only to see the monster hovering over me with a stake in his hand.

"It's sad I have to end you like I did to the rest"

With that he tried to plung the stake into my heard but something pushed him, causing him to miss my heart.

My eyes became heavy as I felt the blood ooze from me. Although I am a vampire, I have even feeling more exhausted than usual which caused me to heal much slower than the other vampires.

Before I blacked out I felt someone pick me up, causing a name to slip from my lips.

"Niklaus" 

I felt asleep in his arms as he sped out of the woods.

"I've got you love"