FIVE.

1400's

"Mother, I don't understand why it is that I have to go with you and Daisy to this ball" I walked into my mother's room, seeing her do my little sister's hair

"Mother, I don't understand why it is that I have to go with you and Daisy to this ball" I walked into my mother's room, seeing her do my little sister's hair. Daisy was only 14 at the time while I was in my 20's.

"You need to find a husband sweetheart. Ester has a lot of sons my dear, one of them will choose you." My mother finished putting up my sister's hair and looked over the black one I was currently wearing.

"The carriage should be here soon, go put on your shoes Rose. Daisy make sure to stay with me at all times during the Ball" I walked out of the room, looking for the pair of heels my mother had gotten me.

**

"Ester, Mikael, I want you to meet my two daughters Rose and Daisy" My mother's gorgeous brow hair bounced up slightly when we walked up to the couple. I bowed down slightly, as my sister followed my actions.

"It is such a pleasure to meet you both, Meredith is always talking about how lovely you two are" Ester gave us a kind smile toward my mother and then to us.

"I must go, it was amazing meeting you both" Mikael excused himself and walked away toward one of the exits.

"Mother, I'm going to walk around and get a drink, do you want anything?"

"No sweetheart, that's alright" I nodded toward her and walked away, grabbing a glass of water.

"Hello, you must be Rose" A beautiful blonde walked up to me and gave me a beautiful smile.

"Yes I am, I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure I know your name" I apologized and placed down my glass at nearby table.

"I apologize, I'm Rebekah, one of the Mikaelson's" Rebekah was about to say something else but was cut off by two men walking our direction.

"Good evening ladies, I'm Daniel and this is Maxwell. Would you ladies like to dance?" The blonde one offered us, I shook my head while Rebekah nodded, heading toward the floor.

"How come you didn't go dancing with those men?" A deep chuckled startled me, causing me to quickly turn around to see a gorgeous man.

"I prefer not to dance in general, not necessarily the best dancer in town" I giggled softy and looked away from him, still feeling his eyes on me.

"Well, I'm not the best dancer in this town either, maybe we could be horrible together?" The man offered his hand while giving me a smirk, I laughed and grabbed his hand, allowing him lead me to the floor.

"I never got your name love" He spoke as I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, as we slowly swayed.

"Rose, Rose Cait" I nervously bit down on my lip, looking up into his sparkling eyes.

"Hello Rose, I'm Niklaus Mikaelson"