SIXTEEN.

"Hey Rose want to hang out tonight?" Stella asked me as I helped her close up the shop

Ever since I got here we've become closer friends and yes I did end up telling her the full story on how me and Klaus fell for each other.

"Sure, let me call Niklaus real quick" I pulled out my phone and looked for Klaus's contact name, Daddy.

"Hey love, I was just about to stop by your place"

"I'm actually going to hang out with Stella tonight, if that's alright?" I bit my lip nervously waiting for him to respond.

"That's alright love, don't worry. I'll just eat this pizza by myself" I knew he was upset which only made a frown to appear on my face.

"Nik..."

"It fine Rose, have fun with your little friend"  with that he hung up on me.

"He's being petty isn't he?" Stella snorted from next to me, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Yeah, sorry Stella maybe not tonight" I sighed before laughing and placing my phone into my bag.

"Go apologize, don't want him going too rough tonight if you know what I mean" I shook my head at her laughing before speeding off to where Nik was.

About two days ago Elijah and Rebekah went back to New Orleans to deal with some witch stuff, I think they mentioned something about powerful witches coming back to life.

I slowly made my way up the stairs, stopping in front of the door.

"Nik" I spoke softly, entering the bedroom to see the most funniest thing.

Klaus was laying on his bed eating pizza while watching the notebook. Once he saw it was me he slammed shut his laptop and looked up at me.

"What are you doing here Rose?" Niklaus went to stand up but I was already laying beside him, eating a slice of the pizza.

"I felt bad, also you were being petty Klaus" I looked up at him chuckling.

"I was not being petty" He spoke sternly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Mhm, sure" I rolled my eyes playfully, crawling up next to him and kissing his cheek.