Chapter 15

"What mom."

"Tell me what happened every last detail."

"About today."

"No about when you met David."

"Which one?"

"The younger one of course."

I begain to explain the whole story. As I tell her she nods in understandment when I finish I ask,

"Now how did you meet the older David?"

"Well like you I met him a little while before my wedding day. I felt the same way as you, so I ran into the forest  with tears running down my face. When I came to this spot I saw David sitting in the field."

She looks over at David and smiles and so does David.

"David than ran up to me and asked me all sorts of questions and soon we became friends. A little while after that it was my wedding day. The night before I ran to this spot. david was conviently outside playing,so I waved him over. I told him of the situation and he then asked me to marry him."

"So what were you going to do after you were married?"

"I am getting to that part.What we had planned to do was grow up together and when we were old enough we would run asway together."

"But what about the Deaf Spell and the fact that you were a fairy."

"Hold on, well I already told him that I was a fairy and that I planned to find a spell that would turn me human. But...."

"But what?"

"In order for the spell to work you had to have two fairies and being only me I had noone who would help me and then..."

"Then what."

"My you are impatient then David was told that he was moving a way, so pratically a week after my marriage to your father I married David here, and then a week later he moved away."

"So you never stopped loving David."

My mom holds out hand and the older David holds it in his.

"I guess not." she says.

"So do you love dad?" I ask.

"Yes of course I do."

"And do you love mom?" asks David.

"Of course I do son."

"How can you both be in love with eachother and two other people at the same time?" I ask.

"I don't know." says my mom.

"You just are." says the older David.

"So about his thing between you and David what is happening?" asks my mother.

We look at eachother and shrug our shoulders.

"We don't know we are just friends."

"Okay well if you are just friends why do you constantly have to see eachother?" asks the older David.

We shrug again.

"We just do," replies David.

"Well if that's it we can't allow this."says my mother with the older David nodding in agreement.

"What why?" we say in unison.

"We just can't have you too see eachother I have a feeling it's becuase of you our source of magic has died."

"How can our relationship have anything to do with magic?"

"It just can any relationship has a bit of magic."

"How?"

"Well if you are best friends with somebody you have a lot of magic becuase the magic is what keeps you two together its because your magic kinda bonds with the other person's magic.That's why it hurts when you lose a best friend."

"But how can none fairies have magic."

"We all have magic its just that humans haven't harnessed that magic yet."

"Oh I see."

"So because your bond is so strong its taking up energy from other things and becuase you meet  on the edge of the Deaf Spell perimeter you take the energy away from the Deaf Spell."

"Oh."

"So you see if we allow you two to continue seeing eachother we risk  never having magic again."

David and I look at eachother. I look deep into his eyes. I look at him  a different way. I look at him as if I've known him my entire life. I have never looked at Oak this way. I feel like if I look away I won't be the same. I feel as if I need him now more than I ever have with the threat that I will never see him again. I begin to cry. I fall down to the ground. David must have felt the same for he comes over to me and hugs me. 

"I can't David I just can't leave you."

"I can't either."

We look up at our parents with hopeful eyes that we will be able to stay they shake their heads.

"David cmon I know you care for her but you can't be with her your love is too powerful for any spell."

"But but."

"C'mon we are going."

David then is pulled away from me. I scream and get up and try to run towards him ,but my mother holds me back. I cry and scream and David does the same. My mother then uses a spell on me and then I am asleep. I wake up in my tree Oak is lying in his bed beside mine. I quickly get up and run out the door. My parents see me but I don't care I open my ings and fly to where our spot is. I land and look at the house. It looks deserted there aren't any cars in the driveway and David and his family aren't anywhere to be found. My parents land behind me. I look at them with sad eyes.

"Sorry honey they moved."

"No they can't be gone ts only be a day." 

"Actually sweety its been a month."

"What?"

"I put a spell on you that would make you sleep for a month enough time for David to move away."

"But but."

"I''m sorry sweety."

I look over the field where David used to play. I look at his house where he would come running out to see me. I remeber every detail of his face. I remeber his face when he was taken away from me. I look back at my parents with normal eyes now.

"Honeysuckle?"

"well we better be getting home Oak is proably worried about me."

We begin walking home and I realized that I should have wished to marry David and live with him instead of talking to him.