Think Twice (Josh Hutcherson)

Author's Note: I am really sorry because all my stories were deleted and I did not have the back up of Strange Passenger so I am going to wite the Sequel to Strange Passenger "Think Twice".

Short Summary of Strange Passenger: Josh Hutcherson likes travelling by train just for fun but he had also  another purpose wanna know what was it well he had this crush for a girl who he doesn't know her name well and she one day dissappears the day he was going to talk to her for the first time. Josh is crazy about her so he finds out she moved to Italy and that her name is Isabelle.Josh after a year or so he ends up in a travel for work with his bff Avan and he sees Isabelle with another guy infront of the hotel he is staying suddenly the guy hits her and well Josh saves her. She really doesn't know who he is but he knows her well but he acts like he never has seen her in his whole life. They end up being in love with each other and Isabelle even presents him to her family and her sister Sam was a fan of Josh so she fangirls the first time Isabelle brings Josh home by the way Isabelle didn't know this. Josh has to get back to L.A and he leaves Isabelle in Italy. Isabelle decides to get to her hometown so she can be with Josh but she has to wait a month before Isabelle leaves Italy she finds out Josh has a girlfriend when she sees a magazine in which Josh is kissing her nearly eating her she would say. Isabelle gets to L.A even though Josh was a liar and he finds a new guy the day before she goes to school and fuess his name "Josh" the life guard  she finds him at the beach because he saves her after a wave crash on her surfboard.

Chapter 1:"New Me"

I am now a new person, school just started and Josh and I are dating. Josh is an amazing guy he is on the soccer team, a life guard, smart, gentle and just the normal boy I need now. Josh knows all about that idiot who cheated on me and played with my feelings Joshua Ryan Hutcherson.

I didn't let him explain anything to me but I mean I don't care about stupid excuses he had a girlfriend and he played with my feelings. I knew famous people where like that I just didn't know that Josh was like that. I always see his missed calls and that doesn't make me answer anyone of them.

I hear a *beep*  and see I have a message guess from who is it Josh but not the one I like it is from the mean one:

Bella I love you you know I do why you aren't answering any of my phone calls? I am sad you know because I am not with you. To sleep I have yo think about you all the time. I am sorry for whatever I did. -J

I have to answer him my bomb is about to explode  that is what my mom would have said in this situation. So I pick up my phone and I start writing.

Josh you cheated on me I saw you almost eating a girl and don't tell me it wasn't true I hate you Joshua Ryan Hutcherson I really do I know jate is bad but you made fell for you and then you left me here all alone and now I'm dating a boy who loves me not like you. -I

"Hey Isabelle" I hear "Hi Josh"  he smiles and I blush "What are you doing tonight?" he asks "Umm I don't know I think I have a math test tomorrow" his smile fades. "But you can help me Josh I am terrible at math" That's kind of a lie but I want to be with him "Well Isabelle I'll see you at 4 okay?" 

"Why so early?" I ask "Because my soccer match is at 7 and I wanted to go with you" I blush again and he chuckles "Well I'll see you then" he kisses my cheek and walks to his class. I look around at the crowded hallway I had missed when I was in Italy.

I have to get to my drama class we have a new teacher and I really don't want to make a bad impression. I walk through several hallways and I finally see the door with the 301. I open the door and I see the class is packed with freshmen like always.

"Sorry ma'am why are you so late?" I hear his familiar voice and then is when I look at his hazel eyes. "I am sorry sir" I sit at the last place in the last row Why god? Why you do this to me? Seriously? He is just a teenager why he has the job?

"Well Miss can you come up here?" I nod and every single girl in the room looks at me "Now can you help me read this?" he gives me a piece of paper I whisper"What are you doing here?" he ignores me and then says "Please start" "Okay" I say and I start reading

Unexpected Love

Joshua Ryan Hutcherson

Act 4 Scene 2

Me:"Oliver I cannot leave you..."

Josh: "Sarah yes you can I am not good for you"  (Oliver takes Sarah's hands)

Me:"Well Oliver if you want me to go I'll leave but you that I will love you forever" (Sarah kisses Oliver's cheek)

Josh:"Sarah I will always love you"

He kisses me on my nose and then on my lips. I quickly end the kiss and thrn I decide to say "Oliver I think it is the best we break up this we have because I saw you" I run out of the room. I run a hallway and see the girl's restroom.

I open the door and I sit on the floor. I start crying and I feel hot tears rollinf down my cheeks. "Why?" I ask myself.

"Sorry, what happened to you?" a girl I haven't seen in my life says "Nothing just stipid teenage love" I laugh nervously "Let me help you" she takes my hand and lifts me up. "By the way my name is Holland" she smiles "I'm Isabelle" I say "Well Isabelle you have puffy eues and your hair" I giggle.

"Isabelle I think I can fix you up and you'll look hot like me" I laugh "Don't you laugh Isabelle" She is pretty I have to admit "Isabelle you are pretty all natural but seriously you need make up" she starts putting all this things on my face and after 10 minutes or so she says "I am done" I look at my reflection "OMG! Why you did to me?" she laughs "Looking hot Isabelle".

"Thanks Holland I think I'll see you soon" she smiles and says "Yes Isabelle see you by the way I'm coming to the game are you coming?" I nod "See you there" I have to take my stuff from the drama classroom and walk my way home. I walk until I see the door I open it and get to the row wjere my things were.

"Bella you look pretty amazing" I hear his voice say "Thanks Joshua and bye" I pick up my backpack and when I turn he is infront of me "Isabelle you have to hear the reason why you saw me with that girl" "Joshua let me just tell you that I am already seeing someone who is not like you".

I try to avoid him but then he takes my arm "Isabelle she kissed me and I didn't saw the papparazi taking the picture" "That was the stupidest reason I have heard in my life and you enjoyed it I know you were almost smiling" he takes my right and kisses it "Isabelle you will soon discover the truth and if you want to know it fast ask your sister" is the last thing he says and then I walk away "Before you go I'lk see you at the match and I hope to see this new guy".

"Okay" I whisper. I walk home thinking about Josh and not the new one yhe old one who made my jeart break into a million of pieces. I have to call Sam and ask her if all the thkngs Josh said were  true because the picture of him eating her hurt me but I mean it will be my fault not giving him at least a chance.

I dial Sam's number "Hey big sis" "Sam I need to ask you something" "Yes what is it?"  "Well you know the pic of Josh that was in that magazine with a girl umm...kissing him a few weeks ago" "Oh that stupid Brianna she liked Josh but he had a crush with another girl guess who? and Brianna was jealous so she kissed him" "I am an idiot" "Why Isabelle?" "Because I broke up with Josh and now I am dating another Josh and he came back and.." "Calm down Isabelle and please text me all the story because calling to Italy isn't that cheap".