Think Twice (Josh Hutcherson)

Chapter 8:"I'm scared"

Josh and I are at his pool playing and messing around while Connor and Sam are on a date. My little sister is growing...awww she is still a kid for me but I mean who doesn't love Connor he is so cute and perfect for Sam.

"Josh!" I shout when he throws me at the pool and he laughs, "I hate you!" I shout and his smile fades. "No Bella please don't hate me" Josh says and he kneels "Forgive me" and I shook my head. At first yeah I was mad but now I am just joking.

"I'll never talk to you like never" I say faking an angry face, he gets in the pool and hugs me "I am joking Josh" I tell him and he kisses my forhead, "I knew babe" he says smiling.

"We are going to visit a new park" he says smiling "Really?" I say "Yes" he says grinning again. A park? Like Universal? I've never been in one like never. "Can I tell you something Josh?" he nods and I continue "Well I've never been in a park" I tell him and he says "Well I'm glad are you first time" he says and I kiss his cheek and he kind of blushes.

"Today is your day" Josh says grinning and I kiss him, "You are the best boyfriend you know that?" and he nods, "Well I have to change then" I sag and he nods "And me too". I get out of the pool my body shaking because I am literally freezing and Josh is there wrapoing me with a towel, "Thank Josh" he smiles and we walk back to the house.

After two hours of Josg driving we sre at the park that seems to be alone, "It's all for ourselves" "How?" I ask and he looks at me grinning, "I know the owner and he is a friend of mine so I asked him and he said yes" "I can't believe it!" I say and he looks at me grinning, "You have to" he adds and I sigh, "What's wrong?" he asks with a confused look, "Nothing is just so amazing to be true" I say and he hugs me.

"C'mon Isabelle" he whispers in my ear he takes my hand and we start running to the entrance, "Tickets please" a guy who seems my age asks, "Here you go" Josh hands him to tickets and we get in. Omg! we are here all alone well except for the employees, I love Joshua Ryan Hutcherson, I do.

"Hey I want to go there" I say and point the highest ride that is here.  "But.." he ssys "Are you scared?" I say and he nods, "C'mon Josh I'll go with you" he smiles and I walk towards the ride a middle aged woman is there and she let's us in.

Josh and I are sutting at the front of the car who is actually for ten people but you know we are alone here, "I'm scared Bella" "Josh I am here" I whisper in his ear and kiss his cheek. The ride starts and after hundreds of spins and loops, and Josh's screams and me holding his hand we are done.

"Thanks god!" Josh shouts getting out of the car, "Josh you are a little baby" I say playing with his hair, "I am a grown men" he says and I laugh, I see there are some games there, so I ask Josh, "Can we play?" My voice sounds like a little girl screaming for attention but he grins and takes my hand. 

I see that there is the typical game you have to throw balls to knock down the glasses, "Do it for me Josh" I whisper in his ear ad he hands the guy a couple of bucks, "Thanks" I say and he chuckles. The guy hands him three balls, Josh takes the first one and throws it to the tower and he knocks it down. "Congratulations what prize do you want, you can choose the bigger ones since you win at your first throw" he nods and picks a huge stuff bear.

"Here you go Bella" he hands me the big bear that is actually bigger than me and I smile from ear to ear and he kisses me lightly and carries the bear for me, "So what now?" I ask, "The tunnel of love" he says and I smile. "Okay" he wraps his hand around mine and we walk to the tunnel that is just a few meters away. 

"My lady" he helps me to get in the boat and I sit, Josh puts the bear between us and he sits next to me well actually he is next to the intruder. The boat starts moving and I see the tunnel oming all lights are out so I can't see really nothing.I push the bear aside and find Josh's lips quickly kissing him like never before, "I love you" he whispers between the kisses, "And I love you" I see a quick flash but I quickly forget it as Josh's lips met mine once again.

 I look at my phone and see I have a text essage from Sam, "Look at twitter" I take a look and see a picture of me kissing Josh and then another one and other one, "Hutchers are fast!" I shout and let Josh see my twitter home. "Yeah it will be in the news tomorrow but I mean josdoesn't love Jella" he says joking. "Bella my last tweet was weeks ago can we take a selfie" I nod and he takes a selfie of me kissing his cheek.

"They are going to get excited I love my fans they are awesome" he says and I see a smile on his face when he sends the tweet. "I don't have time to send tweets all the time but wehn I do they get so happy" he says and I smile."You are awesome Joshua Ryan Hutcherson" "I know" he teases me and I kiss his cheek and he blushes a little.

"What I am going to do in school Sean?" I ask and he looks confused, "In school I'm Sean's girlfriend and all around the globe I am now your girlfriend" I say and he puts a thinking face, "Well I will clarify that tomorrow in an interview but I want you to come with me" I smile and he looks at me straight in the eyes, "I love you Isabelle Longhorn" he kisses me and the lights go on.