Think Twice (Josh Hutcherson)

Chapter 7: "Big brotha"

"Good morning sleepy heads!"I hear someone shouting, I open my eyes inmediately and see a tall guy at the room's door. Josh is hugging me tightly and I remove his arm and stand up "I'm sorry I'm Isabelle and I.." he interrupts me "I'm Connor, Josh's little brother and I know you are Josh's girlfriend Isabelle" he hugs me and smiles.

"You guys.." "No we didn't do what you think" I interrupt him "Okay pretty lady, I wasn't going to say that I know you were chased by paparazzi and he let you sleep here" he says "You are a genious Connor" I say smiling "I know Isabelle I know" he says after he chuckles.

"Come here Bella"I hear Josh's voice "I won't Josh" I look at the clock and I see it's 8:00 am Thanks god it's Sunday and not Monday "It's so late" "Please Bella"Josh mumbles. "Connor can you give me a ride?" I ask and he nods "Bye Josh I am getting back home I look hideous so" I say. But when I am about to leave Josh is standing right behind of me.

"Please Bella stay I want you to meet mom and dad" he smiles "I won't meet your parents looking like this" I point my outfit well actually Josh's outfit and my last night make up. I look hideous really and meet them like this? It will be a social suicide. "I have girl's clothes" he says grinning wait...what? the hell is he saying. girl's clothes from who?

"Wait...what?" I ask "I was going to give you this for your birthday that is exactly in one week, one day, three hours and 21 minutes" How he knows that? "Aww Josh I don't like gifts" I say and he smiles "C'mon Isabelle! All girls do" Yes we do "But.." he interrupts me "But nothing Isabelle" Josh says and I smile.

"But before we do anything else we have to eat" Connor says smiling "Okay Con"I say "I like it" he says "What?' I ask "Con" Connor says "I had a friend named Connor and we used to call him Con" I say. Connor smiles and Josh smiles too. "But before I have to at leats put a shirt on" I remember Josh is in boxers.

He is such a sexy beast....Please don't cover. I sound like a totalku different type of girl now like the ones who just like the looks and not the soul of the guy they date. After Josh puts a shirt on, we all get downstairs and I see a tiny chinese woman "Good morning" "Hi Amy" Josh says smiling.

"What do you want to eat?" Amy asks smiling "Ask her Amy she is Isabelle our guest" Connor says "Amy you can male anything you want the easier it is for you the better for me"  I say and she smiles. "I like you" she says "And I like you Amy thanks for everything"Josh holds my hand and I hold his tighter.

"I love you"he whispers in my ear and I kiss his cheek and he kind of blushes "You guys are so cheesy" Connor says "You little mess"Josh says smiling and he plays with Connor's hair. Oh they are so cute. "You guys are so cute" I say "Not like you and Sam"Josh says. My sister, I love her she is so smart, perfect, happy plus she is a really good sister.

"I miss her" I say "I know babe" he takes my hand again and wraps it tighter. "Where is she?" Connor asks "Italy" I say sadly. "How old are you Con?" I ask "Seventeen" I smile, maybe Sam can be friends with Connor. "Why you ask?" Connor asks "My sister is seventeen so you guys could be friends" I say smiling.

"Or more than that" he says smiling "Connor" Josh says with a fatherish tone "I can tell Sam to call you if you want to" I  say, he smiles from cheek to cheek. "My phone where is it?" I ask Josh "In the room" "Oh I have to call Sam I always call her because of the different schedules" I tell Josh. I run upstairs and pick up my phone, and dial Sam's phone.

"Hey babe" she says "Hi babe how you doing?" I ask her "Fine and you big sis?" she says "I am perfect you know Connor Josh's brother?" I ask her. I know she obviously knows him she is a fan of Josh since god knows how and Connor well he is his little brother. She screams "He wants to meet you" "Well he actually can" she says "Why you say that?" I ask her "Because I am in LA" "You what?"I scream at the top of my lungs and I hear footsteps coming towards me.

"What happened?" Josh asks me concernly "Nothing Sam is here Josh Sam is here" I am so freaking excited but mom and dad were are they? "Sam bit how?" I ask, Josh still in the room "Mom and dad let me come with you" she says from the other end of the line. "This is so freaking amazing" "I know" she says.

"Sam I am so happy" "I know but where are you we've been looking for you" Sam says "I am at Josh's, yesterday I was with him and I was so tired that I slept at his house" I say and she screams like the fangirl I know she is. "But I promise to see you as soon as I can" I say, Josh takes my phone and starts talking with Sam "Hey Sam it's me Josh you can come if you want to, I'll text you my address" he says.

He hungs up, "You are the best boyfriend ever" I say and kiss him softly, "I love you Josh" I say "And I love you too" he says. After we eat and Josh gives me my birthday gifts and I clean myself we hear the doorbell. I am wearing a navy blue blouse, white pants and blue matvhing flats. I did my hair and make up with Michelle's (Josh's mom) make up thanks god they are out and they get back at dinner.

"Connor you should go" Josh says he nods and walks to the door. I see my little sister, Sam when Connor opens the door "Hey I am Sam" she says smiling and I hear Connor mumbling "I'm Co..connor" "I know" she says smiling. They walk to the leaving room next to each other and I run to hug my sister. "I've missed you so much"  "And I you" I say.