chapter 2

*Kyles Pov.*

I kept walking to first period and wasn't really paying much attention and ran into my 'girlfriend'.....YAY. She thinks that I'm her soul mate and it gets ANNOYING. I never really understood why she chose me, I mean she's hot but, I just don't really give a shit about snobs.

"Oh, hey, babe whats up?" Her annoying voice cut into my thoughts.

"Hi and nothin'" that was a lie. After thinking about my shitty ass girlfriend all that was in my head was the new kid, oh joy.

This is gonna be eventful, Don't you think?

Well this is gonna be a hard day for me...What I mean is that with that kid stuck in my head for stupid reasons unknown to me, will mostlikely distarct me during class, or when someones talking to me. Paying attention in class isnt really a big deal since for me I can skip most of the month and catch up with two days. I'm wierd I know.

Anyway my thoughts were broken by that annoying ring that signaled the end of class. Now off to gym, to be honest thats my favorite class because I get to see my uncle.

I walked into the locker room to have my nose assoulted by the sent of sweat and oddly enough carmel. I have never, ever smelled carmel in the locker room, Its mostly just sweat and masculine smells.

Teen-age hormones to be more exact.

The last class shuffled out letting in the next. I came to my locker to be confronted by Jason, who didn't look to pleased with me, what did I....oh yeah....oops.

I looked a little bit behind him and seen Laim starting to get changed and then focused on myself. "Hey thanks for covering for me today, Laim, it wont happen agian." I spoke kinda loudly because he's about three lockers away from me and Jason. I've even asked for my uncle to change that so we're closer and he took it as I was trying to get 'closer' to him. I'm not! I just don't want Jason to punch Eric, the idoit as I like to call him, and get into a pointless fight.

Thats how I see things.

"He wouldn't have had to cover for you if you got here earlier!" Jason wisper yelled to me. Why whisper? Because people in the locker room don't understand privecy, thats why.

"I know and sorry, I wasn't feeling it today and I slept in after my clock" I whispered back to him harshly with a look that I'm sure said drop it.

"Hey! Boys! Gimme your attention!!" My uncles natrually loud voice boomed to us. Sometimes it makes some kids jump and I think it's funny as hell. Usually thats what happens and then we all stand still and pay attention or we get penalized.

"Look this kid is a new student and yes, he is much younger than all of ya, but he's got smarts and thats why he's here with us..." he started out and got a few smirks from some of the 'bullies' and he already knew that there needed to be a few rules layed down for this kid. Or he was gonna become their new play thing.

"Ok...so....whats your name, kid?" My uncle asked and looked confused. "O-o-oh...it's...u-um..." the kid seemed to be a little skidish and shy but I guess thats resonable seeing as how we are like three or two feet taller than him. My uncle just gave up on it and walked away while pointing to his locker which seemed to be right next to mine.

When the kid got closer to his locker, he looked up at me, Jason, and Liam, my nose was filled with the smell of carmel. So he must've been in my uncles office and left the door open, so his colone or whatever wofted into the locker room.

Great one mystery solved but now I need a name to connect to that smell.

End of chapter two yessssssssssss.....okay onto chapter three!!