chapter 6

¿Kyles pov.¿

Sitting in class, I couldn't help my self, but to think about Coraline. He had this voice that just rang in your ears, sort of like a church choir or an angel.  I know I sound really cheesy right now but at the moment of day dreaming I could care less. It's not like others in the room can hear my thoughts....or that they would even care.

"Kyle, what about us caring?" The teacher questioned me. Apparently I spoke out loud, or atleaset the last part anyway. "Nothing, miss F." I always hated her name, not just pronunciation of it, but the initials of it. Miss Flangel or how my friends and I like to say it, miss motherfucker.

Oops sorry let that one slip hehe. Anyway, it wasn't just his voice in my head, it was also the hair. His cute little black curls, I loved how it just curled with his ears. His pale skin, like an old porcelain doll, something a grandma would have in her attic. Don't ask. My favorite part were those eyes, they looked like I could get lost in them if I stared to long.

One a beautiful light blue with a hint of mint green mixed together like an icy leaf. The other a forest brown with a dark mossy green mixed in to look like a tree in spring. I loved both of them. I have no idea as to why but I just did. They were as I said earlier they are beautiful, they look like they could represent spring themselves.

I remember my mother telling me about a relative with the same eye problem. One this color and the other a different color. She said it was Het-something, I can't really remember at the moment, I'll look it up next peroid. It always seemed like a bad thing the way my mom explained it to me. She said that my uncle hated it, he didn't like that people would always ask about them. They always asked if they were real or if it was just contacts, sometimes even asked if it was surgical and how much it costed. Three minutes till the end of class finally.

~~next class ~~

Walking into my next class seemed kinda weird seeming as how everyone looked at me. That's because I got distracted by Coraline in the hall, I waved to him but I'm not really sure if he saw me. He was walking around with the kid named Owen. He was a cool kid if you didn't piss him or his brother off. Him=smart as hell. His brother=strong as hell, plays for lacrosse.

The dudes scary to be honest, but nice for the most part. It's mostly just his size that makes him scary. Owen must be talking his ears off...those cute little ears, oh my god. What is wrong with me today? Why am I so intrigued in someone I only met at least two and a half hours ago? Oh nevermind I'll ask my uncle when I arrive home.

He should have some sort of idea of what is going on in my life. I took my seat next to one of my best friends and started talking shit without hesitation. After a while I wasn't that interested in the topic at hand until they brought up Coraline.

"Hey, did you see the new kid? The football teams gonna eat him up!" One guy I don't really care for spoke with some sort of laugh. "Yeah he looks like a twink or some sort of drug dealers pet from the look of him" another one said.  Jason walked into class late with a huge smirk on his face until he heard the last sentence.

"No, you idoits, the little guy needs sleep. I also don't think that he would like to hear you guys talking shit about him, I think he could really kick your asses." Jason said with clear irritation in his voice. I agree Coraline did look pretty tired and out of energy, well until I came and acted like an idoit. For all I know i could've made his day a little brighter.

I got tired of sitting with these idiots, well except for Jason, but still. So my next plan at the moment was finding an open computer to not play on but actually do research on. Weird right? Thats not somethin' you hear coming out of a teens mouth often.

"Ok, so Heterochro- isn't that what it is? Or close to it?" I suddenly spoke out loud without knowing. Jason hopped onto a table next to me, "Heterochromia, I think is what your trying to type up my friend. But why on earth would that be a topic for a boy like you?"

"My uncle has it?" I said with a guilty smile, he can always see through me which always scared me but also in a weird sort of way, was kinda comforting. It meant he was definently a good friend, or just an asshole who's good at reading people. "Yeah, ok smart-ass, agian why? Is it because of Cor-a-line?" He said like he couldn't read his name, sounding it out like the asshole he was. "Yeah ass-hat, sadly, but I feel kinda messed up when I think about him and I get kinda...I don't know how to explain it! I've never felt this way!" I sort of whispered and yelled to him with concern.

No, but really, what is happening to me? Better yet, what is that boy doing to me?