TORMENTsix

"She's waking, Doctor," I heard someone shout from outside. I turn to the noise - in the door window, an eye is looking inside. When she realises I'm staring back at her, she bobs down. No-one else looks through.

Once I'm happy they've gone, I look around the room. More white. Great. I'm beginning to hate the colour. Am I wearing clothes? Yes. (I made a fatal mistake that other time...)

Well, they aren't really clothes but blue aprons. I hope I'm wearing underwear. I try to get up to check whether I actually have some on but an alarm goes off. Then some men come in.

They wear white coats and white trousers. They hold clipboards. They're clean and sterile - just like the place I'm in. But what freaks me out is that they look curiously at me, making me feel like I'm some new species of creature under the microscope. I gaze warily over the group of them.

One of them seems trustworthy. Seems. So far my judgement has been a lot off.

The rest of them just don't seem trustworthy. They smile at me in sync, which would be alright except that they stare at me like I'm going to reveal a new secret to them.

But that one man, the trustworthy one with piercing blue eyes, raises his eyebrows at me and smirks.  He is daring compared to the rest of them. His eyes gleam, speaking to me: "You know what you should do." So I do what he suggests. I attack.

I am yanked back by a cord. It can't be broken by my wight. I'm sure of it. The other doctors stand there. Half are terrified by me, thinking I'm some rabid beast. The other half? They just write down their observations. But the trusted one winks at me then turns to leave.

He is dead before he reaches the door.

I look the opposite way, My dad stands there, grinning like a maniac , holding a knife sheath. I look back at the man with the blue eyes. He's got a dagger piercing his back.

I don't breathe. I don't know what to do. So I take the easy way out.

I faint.