Tyler (Tøp)

Markiplier_lover158
              Word Count: 544

Me and my husband Tyler are on vacation in Hawaii. Josh came with us as well because Tyler said it would be fun if he came, and so far he has been right.

It is our 3rd day here and we have already bought 2 hand crafted ukuleles that Tyler HAD to get, plus Josh got hand crafted drums sticks the same place Tyler got both of his ukuleles. Tyler told them to craft my name into the back of one of them that gave me chills the first time I saw it. He said that it would be his reminder of me when they go back and start touring again.

"I love it so much... And I love you as much." I said to Tyler kissing him. "Oh, Y/N I love you so much more than music could ever give me..." I hugged him so tightly not wanting to let go. Josh coughed, "Hey, why am I always the third wheel..." He said sadly.

We all laughed it off. Tyler and Josh had a little gig in Hawaii, but that was the only one for the week we are here.

"What is your greatest inspiration to play music and have courage to tour?" The man asked in the interview. Tyler answered first, "Well we all have something that inspires us to do uh- whatever we do, and its the things that help us through different struggles and it can help us get courage to prepare for the hard stuff in life, and I think their is always someone that helps us do those things." Tyler said looking at me behind the camera they had set up. "And isn't that me?" Josh said laughing, they all joined.

The interview was over and it was time for them to perform. They played the songs, 'Tear in my heart' 'Lane boy' and 'We don't believe what's on TV'. Tyler played with the ukulele he named after me that would have the present of me inside that kept him alright, even though I was always there with him.

We got back to the hotel. It was our last day in Hawaii to enjoy so all night me and Tyler cuddled together by the little fireplace they had in the hotel. He sang 'Truce' in my ear as I fell asleep in his warm soft arms. "I love you for always..." He said as I drifted away into his arms.
________________________________

A/N

Hey guys, your probably wondering 'why the heck is she making ANOTHER book?' Well to solve that question is because this book had been requested by some people and I said to myself 'Why the heck not?!' Plus I have been wanting to do this for a while now and I am happy for you guys to enjoy this. I know probably no one is going to read this crap, but hey I have these images of bands all the time for some reason and it's ideas to get out of my head... Oh AND I am open to suggestions so inbox me or comment below what I should do next, and I know mostly every band there is to mand so comment below! Sorry this is long, but

Byyeeeee bbyeeee!!

BAND BOOKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें