Dan (P!atD)

I couldn't find any Dan Gifs :(
~Enjoy the bean instead....
Word Count: 489

It was the last say of tour, the last show was tonight. Daniel is my former boyfriend, and we have been together for a good month now. I know he loves me, but I'm not sure if he will ask me to marry him or not, I'm kind of not the type I guess.

He was on stage as I watched him on the right of the stage with Sarah.

As these months went by of being Daniel's girlfriend I am glad to have met him. "Hey y/n did I tell you your lucky to have found someone great like Daniel. He's real sweet, maybe one day you will be married like me and Brendon and be as happy as us." Sarah said as she walked away backstage. As she walked away I gave her a smile.

We won't probably last, with him touring like this. I told myself.

"Hey guys this is a song that is always dear to my heart every single time I play it, this is called I write sin's not tragedies. Thank you guys for coming out! Goodnight." Brendon danced to the beat as he sang I write sins as Dan tapped the skins.

The concert was over and they did there original bow and headed off stage. Dan ran up to me and pecked me on the cheek. "You did great!" I said. He smiled and said thanks and smiled his beautiful smile he has.

"Hey come with me for a sec." He said guiding me on stage, I leaned back trying to pull from the grip so I don't go on stage. He grabbed the microphone, "Hold on everyone, um- I know I don't talk that much-" someone then yelled out of the crowd "Shut up Dan ya talk to much!" I saw Dan laugh a little in the microphone, "Yeah Dan!" I see Brendon join us on stage.

"What's going on?" I said as Dan reads my lips, he laughed. "Well what we are trying to do here y/n is that I'm going to sing a little song here then Dan is going to ask you something a little important" Brendon said.

I had already collected knowledge on what is happing here. The music of the song 'Always' started to play, then Brendon started to sing the lyrics. Dan then got down on one knee and I smiled like an idiot, "Hey y/n will you marry me?" I smiled and nodded my head yes.

"SHE SAID YES, OH YES SHE SAID YES..." Brendon said forgetting the words at this point. Dan slid the ring on my finger, I was shaking and he was shaking and everyone was laughing because Dan couldn't properly put it on my finger with his and my shaky hands.

We were engaged!
_________________________________

A/N

Lol well... That sucked.

Byyyeeee byyeee