Pete (FOB)

Word Count: 771

I started to cry running out the door to my car. I wiped the tears away as I sat in my car. "Ugh, I'm so stupid!" I said to my self not very encouragingly.

I calmed down in the parking lot of my now ex boyfriend Brents house. I backed out of his driveway. Tears streamed down my face as I went down the highway.

I stopped at a hotel. Still in the parking lot, I rested my head on the stearing wheel. "Why y/n, why!" I slammed my palm against the stearing wheel, the horn honked and scared the heck out of me. I just rested my head on the stearing wheel and fell asleep.

~A couple of hours later...~

I herd a knock against my window door. I herd it a couple of types that it annoyed me to check up and check who was it.

A guy who was the size of my car with black hair and tattoos on his arms stood their in the window of my car. He smiled, I rushed up and opened the window. "Uh... Sorry to wake you, but are you alright?" He said with a smile. His smile brighten my day.

"Ugh, I'm done with guys" I mumbled looking away from him remembering the last time you introduced yourself to a guys it went south and he cheated on me.

"What was that?" He laughed, I knew he herd me. "Uh... Nothing" I smiled. "Hey, I'm Pete by the way" he said holding his hand out to shake it. I did and smiled back, "Oh, um... I'm Y/N" he laughed, "Pretty name." He smiled, "Thanks" I said.

"Uh... I hope this isn't to subtle, but do you want to go get a coffee or something?" I agreed, "Sure!" I got out of the car and we headed to the front desk if the hotel, we went to the cafeteria in the hotel.

"Two coffees please" he said pulling out some money out of his wallet. "No, no I insist. I will pay." I said. "No, come on! You were in your car crying all night, this is the best I can do." He said pulling out the money and handing it to the lady. My face grew red. The lady headed back to make the coffee.

"You saw that, huh?" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Yeah, you crying. I saw your car pull in front of our hotel room." He said as the lady handed us the coffees.

"Who are you with?" I asked curiosity as I took a sip of the hot coffee. "Oh yeah. I'm in a band" he said pouring some creamer in his coffee, and started to stirred his coffee. "Band? What band." I asked.

"Fall Out Boy..." We started to walk to a table. "Want a muffin?" He asked. I gestured no. I have herd of the band before, but not familiar with it. (This is when they were first starting out lol) "Huh, you guys new?" I asked. "Yeah, we just started. But I think we are good. We are suppose to be doing a gig tonight, do you want to come?" I gasped. "Me? Sure I would love that!" I said.

~Time skip to gig/concert~

"Hey guys we are Fall Out Boy and we are going to play some songs for you guys!" Pete yelled in the microphone. I saw him, I was front row so I got the good seat.

They started to play '$20 nose bleed'. "Hey guys, Brendon Urie did the back vocals for this song, but he couldn't make it out so give him a round of applause for helping us all out!" Patrick said as he started to sing.

In the middle of the song Pete came down in the crown to me and shot me a kiss. Everyone in the house screamed, it was mostly all of the girls who did, well fan girls.

At the end of the show I met up with Pete. When he saw me he gave me a hug. He let go, then gave me a kiss on the cheek. He paused after the kiss and looked at me "Sorry..." He said. I looked straight into his eyes and kissed him straight on the lips. I melted into the kiss.

He gave space and he said "I think I love you" I nodded and said back "I think I love you too." I said then kissing him once more.

I then thought to myself, I think I can trust this boy...
_________________________________

A/N
Panic! is on Conan and I'm watching it...

Byyyee bbyyee