Josh (Tøp)

(Does anyone know how to put gifs?)   

             Word Count: 470

"Hey babe!" I herd Josh yell out to me as I herd making some dinner for the both of us. "Where's my drum sticks?" He peeked his head around the corner of the kitchen.

"Um... Did you check under the bed?" I said stirring to the pot of noodles, we were having spaghetti. "Oh... No, hold on." I herd him run down the hall.

"Found them! Thanks babe." He yelled out. I smiled as I sat on the couch waiting for the noodles to get done.

I herd Josh down the hall practicing in his little studio he built. He had the door open, I watched him play. He was facing the wall so he didn't see me. He was on his electro drum set and had his headphones on jamming to his beat.

He had his shirt off sweating a little bit. He had his snapback on, his red hair shined through the hat a little bit. I started to but my lip. I went to him and tapped his shoulder, "Dinners almost done, okay!" I shouted so he could hear me through his headphones, he nodded and gave me a thumbs up and a smile.

I went back to the kitchen to see a fire start. I screamed and ran to go get Josh. "JOSH! There is a fire!!" I panicked, he did as well. We both ran to the kitchen. He opened one of the cabinets quickly and got the fire extinguisher and put out the fire, all the sudden the fire alarm just starts to ring.

I look at Josh ashamed. He stared at me with a concerned look and ran and gave me a hug, "Are you alright." He said. "I'm fine, I'm so sorry!" I said a single tear running down my cheek.

He pulled away and wiped my tears away with his thumb. "Its fine, don't be ashamed. It wasn't your fault baby" he kissed my forehead.

"I ruined dinner." I said to him. "Don't worry... Want to head out to taco bell?" I smiled, "You know me to well" I giggled.

He headed out the door. "Wait! Don't you need a shirt?" He chuckled, "We can just go threw the drive-thru..."

We headed out with our hands locked together the whole time. We got in the car, he started up the car. He paused and stared into my eyes as I did the same, "I love you, you know" he said, I leaned in for a kiss. "I know, and I love you more" we smiled between small kisses, and left to taco bell...
__________________________________

A/N

Hey guys lol there's really nothing to talk about... So hoped you liked it give it a star and yeah comment which one I should do next.

Byyeeeee bbbyyyeeee