Ryan (Ex P!atd)

(Can't we just take a moment and look at this precious photo... Like awww)            

       DeanIsAShadowhunter

              Word Count: 755

"Hey Ry!" I yell out to Ryan from down the hall. He came around the corner and our eyes meet. "Yeah, what's up?" He asks.

"Our weddings coming up ya know?" He smirks and sits next to me at our kitchen table. "Yeah, what about it?" "I need your opinion..." He picked up a picture album that I have been putting together of ideas on what color the wedding should be and ideas on the wedding dress and plans on the invitations.

"Well... Its been one month and I need to send out invitations out, and I don't know which one to pick." I said picking up my tablet next to me. I flipped through some ideas with Ryan and he picked out the one that I loved and he knew, so we agreed.

"Have you decided the dress?" He asked. "Haha I can't say otherwise, you can't see it or it's bad luck!" I said closing the book  in his hands he was still holding. He chucked and stood up from his chair.

"Oh hey, wait I needed to ask you something..." He stopped and looked at me waiting for me to ask what it was. "I was wondering if you wanted me to kinda invite Brendon?" I said mumbling the last part. He started to crack his knuckles and walked to the fridge.

"What are we having for lunch?" He asked trying to get off topic. "Hey, you know you can't just blow this off, its a yes or no question Ry."  He closed the fridge and went over to where I was sitting and leaned over my chair, "I mean its up to you" he said.

"Come on Ry..." I said. He sighed, "Fine, invite him. I haven't seen him in a year or so and we haven't talk, so yeah I guess." He said walking away rubbing the back his neck as he walked around the corner.

I wrote 'To Brendon, and wife..." On one of the invitations. I sent all the invitations out the next day.

~One week later~

I was back in the kitchen with Ryan. He was on his phone rolling through his feed of some kind of social media, and I was on my phone as well looking through wedding dresses hoping Ryan doesn't see.

"Wow, uh-" I hear Ryan say. "What?" I ask still looking at my phone. "Brendon just messaged me..." He said starring at his phone. He read to me:

Brendon:
Hey man! I can't believe you getting married. Well congrats and I will see you there!

"Do I say something back?" He asked me. "I mean its your choice, you said I could invite him" I said looking back down at my phone, then turned it off to focus on Ryan.

"Well I just won't say anything till I see him at the wedding..." He said turning off his phone and put it in his pocket.

~Skip to before the wedding started~

Ryan's POV

I walked into the room with my tuxedo on and ready to go for our wedding. Me and my beautiful fiance are getting married. "Okay, I'm ready for this!" I said confidently into the mirror fixing my suit. I herd someone knock on the open door behind me.

"Hey dude, you ready?" I looked in the mirror to see Brendon at the doorway. "Hey!" I said going over to him and giving him a little hug. "Yeah, but little nervous..." I said with a little smile. "Oh don't be. I went through this myself and its a piece of cake." He said laughing. "Come on babe" Brendon said gesturing someone into the room, it was his wife. She hugged him around the waist. They looked so happy...

"Sorry I didn't invite you to our wedding, we didn't think you wanted to come..." Brendon said. "No its fine" I said in response. "Well you better get ready, we will be out there when the lucky girl goes down the ile!" He said patting my shoulder, they gestured me goodbye, I did as well.

I walked down the ile, and me and my beautiful girl got married. As we walked out to the car waiting for us, I saw Brendon. I went over to him and hugged him, "Thanks for coming" I said and got in the car.

"See I told you it would have been nice for him to come!" My Y/N said. "I love you so much" I said cupping her cheek and kissed her once more. "I love you more" she said back and I smiled.
_

____________________________

A/N

Hey guys, thanks for reading! And I hoped you enjoyed this one so... Yeah remember suggestions are a big help to me.

Byyeeeeeer byyyeeeeee