MEETING MR. DEVIL

The footsteps are coming closer making my heart to beat on its higher speed.

The Footsteps stop near the door then I hear a "click" sound of opening of the door knob. Soon the door open result in squinting my eyes due to sudden scattering of light in the dark room.

I saw a  figure came inside and stand there for a while. Then he turn on the lights. I am still blinking my eyes to adjust them according to the sudden brightness.

I look at the room it was not small at all. All white and big. He tap his shoe on the floor to get my attention. His black leather shoes are shinning on the white floor. He is wearing a black tuxedo with white shirt underneath but no tie. I think I can guess where the tie is. It is tied on my mouth. Then i come to his face and it would be a lie  if i said he is not handsome.

Stop all this he is your fucking kidnapper for god sake.

Then my eyes meet his and my world stop there.

" mmmhhmnnn" I sound like this when I try to speak something.

My eyes getting teary. I am seeing this person after damn four years.

He smirks on the fact that I still remember him. And come closer to me.
I shake my head in a no  which mean I don't want him to come near me.

He stop near the chair to which I'm tied. He sit down on his knees to came in the same eye level as me. He look straight in my teary eyes.

He bring his hand closer to my face but I flinch back. He stops and his smirk totally gone now. Believe me if I say I'm dead scared.

"So , you are, I mean was , going to married to that stupid bastard leaving me" I hear his husky and dark voice.
I don't know what to say. I want to run. I have seen his both faces, good and bad. And I assure you I would never want to face his bad side ever.

This person is a lot different from whom I fell in love five year ago.