chapter 10

Danial Chresanto

I make my way toward the room where my princess is locked.......or you can say kidnapped by ....me of course.

I have a smile on all my way till the room only because as soon as I open the door, my smile is changed to a ......smirk already.

Creepy. Isn't it.

I turn on the lights and see the cute- beautiful little  creature...... I want to see every morning I wake up in the morning and before sleeping in the night.

Oh hell! Still so cute and beautiful.

I saw her squinting her eyes to adjust them according to the lights and then she take a look at the room.
The room is quite big and white, as like she love.

I slightly tap my shoe on the white floor to gain her little attention.

What ??? I  too want a little attention from my princess.

She look at my shoes.

Finally at least she noticed me.

She looked at me with a dreamy face but as soon as her eyes met mine my heartbeat stop.

Oh man! This woman seriously had an effect on you.
Only she can make my heart beat fast or stop.

Once she recognised me, her eyes widens and my smirk brightens.

She still remembers me.

I controlled my self being to just run and hug her the life out off her.

I make my way to the chair she was tied to. I have an urge to touch her face. I move my fingers toward her face but she flinch back.
No. .she can't flinch from my touch no..never.

Call me mad or what but I need her to need me. I want her to want me.

I love her and she have to love me back.