I'm not your Darling!!

Then I do a thing which I don't think I should have done. He is kissing me continuously, slowly and sensually which is doing something inside me.

I took his bottom lip in my teeth and bite it. I expect him to get angry and move away but instead of getting away, a groan escape from the base of his throat which send vibrations to all over my body.

Oohhh gosh!!!!!! It is so.............hot.!!

"Don't, baby" he whispers after breaking the kiss.

"Don't what???" I asked getting breathless by his sweet assaults.

" don't leave me" he look in my eyes while saying." Please baby" he added while running his bottom on my lower lip.

" I'm not your baby". I protest a little blushing.

" OK darling" he replied smiling a little.

"Not darling even" I protest again a  little bit angry.

"OK love" he replied with a different emotion in his eyes.

For once my heart melt but my mind get the best out of me. Suddenly my mouth has its own mind and it began to blur out thing without even thinking.

"I'm nothing to you and you are nothing to me. Can't you get that clear. Now cut this all crap and let me go now". My mouth blurs automatically.

"Nothing!!! Really" he said in the most frustrated voice.

Think think think you don't want to make him angry right. And right now you are only making him more angry. I really don't want to see him angry right now.

"I want to meet my family they must be worried about me" I chipped with some tear in my eyes.

He wipe my tear from my cheek by his thumb and whisper " they don't worth your tears, don't cry for them"

I look at him with shocked expression like 'what-he-is-talking-about'.

"What do you mean" I asked.

" they don't love you" he chipped seriously.

" yeah right now you will tell me that my family loves me or not" I said with fake laugh.

"Your marriage was only a business deal by your father and your would to be husband. They use you. And you might be very happy to know that your would to be husband already have a wife with a three year old son.
Now you might be more happy to know that ..... " he stop in between.

" what???" I want him to complete his sentence.

"I love you a lot and I will not ever let you go away from me now" he chipped with full determination in his voice.

My heart flutter like a butterfly and a darker  blush came across my face.

But I still shaken up by what he said about my family.

"I want proof of what you are saying .....about my family" I blurt out.

He only nodded his head and stood on his legs straight and call someone.

I know they are not my real parents but they can't stoop this low, can they.