chapter 11.

Damian Chresanto.

"So you are, I mean was, going to marry that  stupid bastard leaving me." I ask her staring straight in her eyes. Letting the sensation running down my body by the way she looks at me.

And only the thought of any other man touching her that way boils my blood.

We didn't said anything just staring at each other. I was trying to understand her untold emotions. I know I have done something unacceptable in past but that doesn't mean I will do it again. Everybody deserve a second chance.

I move my finger to her face. I caresses the thin soft fabric of the material tied on her mouth. And a moan escapes her mouth which does something inside me. My imaginations got really wild.

Hell!! I want this woman.

I open the tie from her mouth.

"Why I'm here." She chipped straight.

"Don't you know that." I smirks.

"No, enlighten me." She chipped and my minds wonder the ways in which I can made her enlighten. But still I choose to enlighten her verbally.

"Because I wanted you here, with me." I said but it came out as a whisper.

"Why so suddenly...? Its my marriage so let me go." I gear her protest.

Marriage.

Oh sweety ,which marriage are you talking about."!!!!!

I smirks and her eyes went wide.

She knows me so well....

Thank you for the votes.

Keep voting
Keep commenting

Next part on 70 votes.