REGRET

"Let me go." I chipped.

"Do you think I will let you go this time.  And baby, I don't repeat my mistakes I learn from them." Came his cool reply.

"Am I a mistake now?" I gasped.

"No. Letting you go was my mistake." He chipped.

" no, it was not your mistake. Actually its all my mistake that I didn't kick you when I saw you sucking the moisture of best friend's lips on my birthday party." My eyes get tears on the worst memory.

"that wasn't my mistake, in fact it was your best friend who cheated you. And even till that time you didn't ever tell me that you love me." He chipped in his defense.

" this is what you all guys are like. You guys always need a verbal announcement to get anything in your heads. You can't ever understand our unspoken words" I chipped.

" who is the another guy you are talking about. You said guys." Anger clear in his eyes.

" you only get this in your mind out of all I said, amazing!!!!" I chipped a fake laugh.

" who is the another guy?" he asked in much more anger than before.

Now my mind is blank. What should I say. No there is none other guy in my heart,mind and soul but only you.

But I won't accept it in front of him, right.

"My new boyfriend or you can say my would to be husband" I tried to look cool but that seem to be impossible right now.

He only smirks again. Oh fuck!!!

"Now open me and let me go" I protest

"Say this one more time and I will make you regret saying this." He said with full determination.