chapter 9

Danial Chresanto

"Not even a single scrach on her body.
Be careful. A single mark on her body and you all will be dead."
I barked over the phone to my men and cut the call.

I sigh deeply, and rest my back on the chair. Finally after four years, holy hell, four years, I'm going to meet my princess. I miss her so much in these year.

How dare she to go away from me, even when I  love her so much.

OK I know I never show it, but I did.
And I do.

So now my princess you have to come back to me and give me what I want.
And the only thing I want in this entire world is......you.

You belong to me. I need to proof this to you.

"Sir,  Someone is waiting outside for you." One of my men appear in front of me.

Hey at least knock before you enter stupid bastard......

but I'm not here to teach manners, right....

" you are fired." I said and make my way outside the room.

What?? I fired him because .......I can.

On reaching in the hall, there is a man standing with a proud smirk on his face.

" your work is done, sir". I hear those words which I am always expecting.

" good" I gave him a return smirk and wave him the way to outside.

My work is done so why would I need him now...obviously. So now get lost.

I fished out my phone and make a call. The person picks up at first ring.

" sir, work is almost done but .."I hear a man voice.

" but what???" I asked with my voice ragged.

I can't take a ' but' now, after coming so  close to my princess.

" but what if she wakes up and shouts for help. So should I close her mouth with the tape, it  can seal her mouth for hours as compare to you silky tie you gave to us to tie her mouth." answer the man.

"Don't you hell dare to use any hell tape. I will be there in a moment I will handle it myself. So you can just get lost after that, I don't care." I replied taking long paces towards my S8 and put my phone back into my pocket.

I get in the car and make my way toward my destination.....my princess.