Consequences

"The field is always so... nice" Pheonix sighed laying down on the grass. "Pshh says the person who didn't want to come here" Petra states looking at the sky. Meanwhile, Stargazer was running about in the tall grass chasing anything that moved, including a leaf, and a small pebble. "Hey Petra look at the dragon- fly..." trailed off Pheonix as the small predator ate the even smaller insect. "Well that was unexpected" Petra said non-chantly. "The poor thing never had a chance..." Pheonix said, but laughed when Stargazer looked at her with an innocent expression "Ya little predator" she continued, petting her dragon's head.
            "You know that dragon might be able to protect you instead of me having to do so, multiple times" Petra said in an attempt to embarrass Pheonix. "Hey! I can fight, somewhat..." Pheonix said in defense ",especially now that I have a new weapon!" she showed Petra her axe. "Diamond and Iron? Light enough for you to carry and deals some damage, that's cool" Petra replied, then noticed that Stargazer had curled up against her. "Looks like Star made a new friend already" Pheonix exclaimed happily. "Just as long as he doesn't get too attached" Petra stated simply.

Noah's POV:
              ...keep you safe. Those were the last few words I wrote to finish of the note I would leave to my sister, all I had to do now was wait. I didn't want to go or even think of that, but atleast my sister will be safe. I heard footsteps and without looking up I already knew who it was. "Well well well, if it isn't the half-aura" spoke a 'person'. "What do you want Slade" I replied coldly. "Looks like our, friendship is as good as ever, that is too say not very" Slade spoke ", have you forgotten about our little deal?" "Of. Course. Not. Why. Would. I. Ever" I answered through gritted teeth, trying to hide my real emotions. "Then lets get started, shall we?" he continued, raising his sword. I stood there with no intention to defend myself, as he sliced his sword at me. I dropped to the ground in pain, holding my stomach. "Heh it's always fun to injure them first then watch them suffer" Slade laughed ", then you sabotage them, by killing their village". "That wasn't the deal!" I managed to say ", and it's a kingdom" "Eh village, kingdom what's the difference? 'Sides you can't do anything to stop me" those were the last words I heard before everything turned black.

Third-Person POV:
            "Heh tell me you're having as much fun as I am" Slade said after killing, what seemed to be the last person on Blazetown. "You just killed everyone here, how's that-" the Caution Aura, Callem, said but was cut off by Faustina, the Fell Aura, "Shut up CA!". "Guys..." Sage, the Sorrow Aura, spoke trying to calm down the argument. "Can't we all just calm down?" Jackson, the Joy Aura, asked. Bella, the Braveness Aura, stayed quiet through the entire argument. Faustina walked up to Slade seeing as he had a focused look. "What's wrong?" she asked. "There's a neutral aura nearby..." he replied. "That's what's bothering you? Aren't there like tons of those?" Faustina replied confused. "Yes, however this one's a green half aura" Slade replied calmly. "As long as it's a half aura it shouldn't be much of a threat, right?" asked Faustina, failing to hide her nervousness. "I am not taking any chances," he stated strictly ", Auras!" The remaining 5 auras appeared in front of Slade. "There is a green aura nearby... Keep an eye out for it" he said "You may all go" All the auras, including Slade and Faustina, went to different directions, leaving no signs of them being there.
              "Told you I'd beat... you" Petra had said, but stopped. "Huh? Petra what's-" Pheonix gasped at the sight in front of them. Their home had been destroyed. "Pheonix we've got to go it isn't safe here" Petra stated. "Agreed" Pheonix said and followed Petra. She felt something, or rather someone, against her leg and when she looked down it had been only Stargazer, except, he had a paper in his mouth. She took it from him and read it aloud "I'm sorry Pheonix it was the only way to keep you safe" she turned the paper over ",Your decisions have consequences, keep that in mind GA— DA". "DA? GA? Who are they? " Pheonix asked, Star following behind.