12: Dinner with a MildHat and Estuain

HAILEE

Thank heavens she's alright. Martina called in the nurse and she carried her to the clinic. Now we're just here in the clinic. The nurse gave us passes to the teacher so they know the reason we were out.

"Guys I'm gonna go to the computer lab." They turned their heads to me. They have been looking at Em for a while.

"Why?"

"I'm gonna look something up. I'll be back fast." I said and left the clinic.

I opened the lab door and said my reason I was here. I went to a computer and opened it. I went to Google and researched. I kept scrolling. No information. I exitted and shut the computer down. I went back to the clinic.

"What did you find out?" They asked.

"Nothing." I sat down with my head in my hands. What happened to Em? Ever since it happened to me now its drawn to Em. Why? I need to figure this out.

"What do you think happened?"

"What happened to me. She saw things and nightmares." I said.

"Why would that happen to the both of you?" Bliss asks. I shrug.

"Could be something thats why I researched something about it but nothing showed up." They put their hands on my shoulders.

"It's ok.. We'll find something." Alex says. I wish..

"Guys!" Martina shouted.

"What?"

"Should we go back to class..?"

"Should we? Who'll watch Em?"

"I'll watch her." I said.

"Are you sure? We could say with you."

"No no you guys go ahead. Just tell me the things you did. Like last time."

"Ok. We'll leave ya to it." Then they left. Leaves me with a sleeping Emerald. Her blue and green hair was layed everywhere. I sighed. I layed down on te other bed and looked at the ceiling. Moments passed and I fell asleep.

EMERALD

FUCK! I sat up sweating. Trying to recognize where I am. Clinic. I look at the other bed. Hailee sleeping. What happened? Shit all I remember was I was hugging Hailee and then black. I felt like I worked out for like a day. I'm sweaty and shit. I saw Hailee moved a bit and her eyes opened a bit then it shot open when she saw me.

"YOU'RE AWAKE!" Hailee said and ran to me. She sat on the bed and hugged me. I hugged back.

"What happened?" I said when she pulled away from the hug.

"You passed out. What did you see. Tell me." She asked looking at me.

"Some guy. I don't know who he is. He said k-keep my guard up. I saw Alex, she was surrounded by flames and she can't breathe. Bliss drowning. You chained in a chair. Laughing and crying. You got bruises. T-Then I threw f-f-fire b-balls at him and he dodges it. T-T-Then he almost s-s-said something about Da-" with that I started crying she hugged me.

"Hey, hey. It's ok. I'm here." Hailee said and I sobbed and wetting her shirt. Ugh. I don't like people see me cry. I feel weak if I cry. I cried on her shoulder for a good 10 minutes and now I pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears away.

"Its ok.. None of it is real ok?" She says with her hand on my shoulder. I nodded. I hugged her for the last time and pulled away.

"Thank you." I said smiling at her.