43: Family Day

Family day has come. We all wore our colored shirts for our assigned team. We had to wear our jogging pants. I'm team yellow. We're gonna have a mass.

*

After the mass, we danced. I kept calling Bea cause I'm nervous. And I'm a leader of the dance.

I did a wrong move and I cussed. I feel embarassed. But I shrugged it off and let it slide.

*

We kept making musicals and Hazel was up the musical.ly game. I kept laughing at how everyone was busy with their phones. Since our classroom was locked, everyone was very busy with listening to music, doing musicals, reading a book, or playing games.

*

I called Emerald since she couldn't attend. It was hard to hear her since we were in the gym. But we ended the call fast.

*

I was talking to Emerald again while admiring France's baby sister, Cesca. She's so cute.

"Cesca, kiss. Kiss." I wanted her to kiss me on the cheek. Instead I kissed her cheek. Janna was carrying her. She faced me and I said 'kiss' again and she kissed my lips. Janna laughed.

"Awwww." I said and continue kissing her cheek and all over her face.

We kept playing with her like running around surprising her. I mean it's not that boring I guess.

-----------------------------------------------
A/n: Sorry its short. My heart ached. I'm not feeling good. I really wish I could talk to my happiness rn but I can't. I don't think I'm allowed to. I gtg.