09. Empty.

Sam walked back upstairs after having a full blown argument with Dean. "Hey Sam is everything okay? I heard shouting." "Yeah everything's fine Liv, would you mind leaving?" "I thought you wanted me here?" Liv had tears forming in her eyes. "I do...but...Dean, he-" "I get it, you have my number if you need me." "Liv I'm sorry-" "Save the apologies. Bye Sam."

Olivia got dressed and headed home, staking a vamp on the way. "Angel I'm home." Angel came running towards the front door. "Hey sweetie, I've missed you, you coming up to bed?" Angel whispered in a seductive way. "Sure why not?" Olivia lay in bed that night letting Angel do what he please.

She took no notice. She couldn't feel anything, she was empty. "Olivia what's wrong?" "Nothing, I'm just tired, can we sleep?" "Sure sweetie pie, anything for you." Angel turned the lamp off and curled up close to Olivia.

Olivia lay there that night thinking of Sam and nothing else. Not Tia, not slaying, not even Angel.

***

Dean woke up the next morning and found Sam still in bed gone noon. "Sam are you actually getting up at all today?" "No." Sam mumbled before rolling over and pulling the covers over his head.

Dean walked over to the bed and yanked the covers off. "Hey!" "Sam you need to get up, stop moping. We have work to do, I heard there's a demon bar around here." "We can't go in, guns blazing and kill everyone Dean." "I know Sam, I just want information and if I get it, I'll let them live...for now."

Sam sighed and finally got out of bed, heading straight for the shower. Dean went out early so he could find Tia, he could always find the bar later...

He saw Tia lurking around an alleyway. "Tia!" He shouted, causing her to jump. "Shh! What are you doing? Trying to give me a heart attack?!" "I'm sorry. I need your help." "With what?" Tia stood with her arms crossed.

"Take me to a bar. One that has 'unusual' people." Dean used quote marks to emphasise the word 'unusual'. "I don't know what you're on about Dean." "Yes you do, just point the way, you won't even have to take me there."
"Ugh fine."

Tia pointed towards a dingy looking street. "Just turn right and you've found the place. Be careful though." She said with real concern. Tia started to walk away. "Wait! Where are you going?" "Home..." "Can't you stay and chat for a bit?" "Dean I really have to go..." "Please..." "Fine but only because you asked nicely."

Tia walked back to Dean but stopped in her tracks when she heard cans rattle. "Dean shh, wait here." Dean obeyed Tia and stood as still as he could. Out emerged a cloaked figure. "Darn sunlight! Ooo a tasty treat". Tia reached into her bag and pulled out a crossbow and shot the figure. All that was left was the cloak and some dust. Dean stared at Tia. "Nice shot Katniss." He winked.

---------------

A/N:
Sorry this is really crap but I needed to update and I had writer's block. I'll try to make the next chapter better if my friend doesn't rush me -_- yes Olivia I'm talking to you ;)

Please comment and vote pumpkins! Bye!

-Tia.