Part One

Waking up this pleasant morning. I would be taking a warm shower to wake myself up. Then, I'll make myself some breakfast, finally, I'll go out and explore this wonderful world.... Ooh, wait.... It didn't happen that way.

You see.... My boyfriend wanted me to meet his family.

"Did I already met your family?"

"Yeah, I know, bet apparently they want you actually get to know them."

That part I didn't understand.... 'Actually get to know them.' What do that even mean? Pfft--

"C'mon, (Your/name)-chan! It's only one day!"

My boyfriend's little sibling... Now I definitely can't back out of this.

"Fine, fine...." Muttering, I cross my arms against my chest as we inch closer to the house. Oh, by the way, My boyfriend is Killua Zoldyck if you didn't know that and his little sibling, Alluka.... This is going to be one heck of a ride.

"Master Killua!" We heard someone called. We look over to see Zebro. I don't mind the guards here. They're actually good people, like Zebro. Zebro makes THE best tea.

"Hey, Zebro." Killua greeted him.

"Hi!" Cute little Alluka smile happily.

"Nice to see you again, Zebro." I'm the finale one to greet the old man.

Zebro look over to us with a smile. "Master Killua you're back with Alluka and Lady (Y/N)."

.....I wish he don't call me that. I'm far from a lady...

"Yeah, Illumi kept bothering us. Anyways, we need to hurry before Father and Mother gets impatient." Killua said and he walk up towards the testing gate opening up for Alluka and I to get pass.

The first step I took pass the testing gate I felt eyes on me. I look around before spotting a familiar HUGE dog.

"Mike..." I muttered as I step back slowly and shook my head.

Mike barked running over to me full speed.

"No, No, No, Nooooo!!!!!" I repeated and shook my head rapidly.... But it was too late....

I found myself laying down on the floor, it was hard to get up, and I was drenched.... Well....

"Mike! No kisses!" I yelled as Mike start to like my face with his huge tongue and I started to laugh. "O-Okay, Haha, Mike that's enough." Mike stop and I petted his nose and hugged him.

Killua held out a hand to help me up and I took it and asked, "Why didn't you help me with Mike?"

Killua response was laughter as his shove his hand back in his pocket. "I thought it would of been funny to see you get drench in drool."

"It was a bit funny." Alluka added on and giggled.

I rolled my eyes and wipe my face. "Let's keep going."

As we kept going we saw Canary. "Hi, Canary." I called out and she look at us and smiled.

"Master Killua, Alluka, (Y/N), Hello." She greeted us. But it was clear that she's confuse on why we was here but didn't want to be rude to ask.

"Apparently, (Y/N) is going to meet my family." Killua explained.

"O-oh... Well, I hope everything will go fine." Canary move out the way bowing her head as we walk pass her.

"We'll see you later, Canary." Killua said raising his hand as a goodbye.

"Goodbye." Canary said and we're close to the house.