Part Two

My eyes gaze around the big dining room. It was a long rectangular table. And there were the Zoldycks. I'll be lying if I say I don't feel nervous. At the top was Mr.Zoldyck. then on the left side of the table it's Killua's grandfather, Mrs. Zoldyck. Kalluto, Then empty seat but not long till Illumi filled that up. At the right side of the table it's was Milluki, and three empty seats. I guess it was supposed to be us.

  Killua walk over to the table seating a seat besides Milluki then Alluka sat besides Killua which lead me to sit down in the last seat.

  "You're name is (Y/N), right?"

  I heard a very muscular and stern voice making jumping slightly. I look over to where the voice was coming from like I don't already know who said that.

  "Y-yes, sir." I answered, looking at Mr. Zoldyck. God, this is scary.

  Mr. Zoldyck nods his head. "It been awhile since we all have seen you. You too, Killua and Alluka," Mr. Zoldyck look over at Killua and Alluka. I see Killua tense up slightly but nodding his head in response. Alluka didn't say anything and really didn't have a reaction. Mr. Zoldyck look back at me. "shall we get started with dinner?"

I nodded my head. "U-uh, yes, sir..."

  And when I said that some Butlers came in and start to set food on the table and plates, forks, spoons, knives... I feel a shiver go down my back... Anyways, all of it look really fancy. All of them didn't wait to dig in. So, I did the same. It was awkward with how much silence they're was. I felt a pair of eyes on me and I look up to see that Zeno's eyes was on me.

  "Wha! You're so pretty! Killua pick a good one, heh heh!" Zeno exclaimed making everyone look at me. I blushed and I sworn that I saw a pink tint on Killua's face.

  "Thank you...." I muttered but was still audible. Wait... How do they know we're even dating?

  "I see the way you look at each other. You guys are "dating" is that right?" Illumi asked as if he read my mind.

  "Yeah, and so? You're such a werido..." Killua answered before I answered. He mumbled the last part and shoving food in his mouth.

  "I thought I saw Killua kiss your head before you two went in. I thought you two were dating," Mrs. Zoldyck said in a blank tone. Meaning it doesn't sound she was happy but it doesn't sound she was mad either. Just more in a matter-of-factly tone, "How old are you?" She spit out that question like it was venom making me tense up a bit. I look in her "eyes" and it was like I can't lie.

  "Oh! I know!" Alluka shout excitingly, "you're fithteen, aren't you?"

  Zeno seemed shock. So does Milluki. The rest look like they don't have reactions. Especially, Killua since of course, already knew that.

  "Really? It looks like Killua's older than you. You're so short." Milluki said, but muffling because he had food in his mouth. I nodded my head once again but slowly and not looking up at anyone.

  "You're one year older than Kil? Hm..." Mrs. Zoldyck didn't say anything else as she continues to eat.

  "(Y/N)..." Mr. Zoldyck called me.

  "Yes, Sir?--" I stopped myself, looking up to see him holding a knife and looking at me with a stern look.

  "Are you afraid, sitting in a room of assassins? Not even knowing what you might ate is poison?"

  I sat their paralyzed... As if they hypnosis me. My eyes scan around the Zoldycks. All looking at me with a deadpanned face and no emotions in their eyes. Killua was staring at Illumi as if he was under control and Alluka was quiet their bangs covering their eyes.

  The air was so heavy that it feels like it was crushing me and I feel my heart beating against my chest, and it's like I stop breathing for a second.

  "Oh, no!"

  I look over seeing that I have knock over some water on the table and Mrs. Zoldyck was shock to see it.

  "Kalluto, can you pass the napkins to our guest?" Mrs. Zoldyck ask her daughter. (A/N: Reader-chan don't know that Kalluto is a boy.)

  Kalluto nodded her head. "Hai, mother..." Kalluto pick up some napkins and gave it Illumi who gave it to me and I start cleaning it up.

  "I-I-I..." I start to stutter want to apologized but Mr. Zoldyck interpret me.

  "I'm sorry was that a bit much? I was just teasing. We're glad that you're eating dinner with us. Also, just call me Silva." Mr. Zold- Sliva said...

  "T-thank you for having me.... Silva..." It was kind of awkward coming out my mouth but I think I should get use to it fast.

  The rest of the dinner was pretty quiet. Besides Killua's and Milluki's chewing.

  "Hey! Make sure you stay on your plate!"

  "Calm down! You already had enough pork buns!"

  I look over to see Killua and Milluki was start to argue.

  "Boys calm down and have some manners at the dinner table, just like Kalluto! Isn't that right Kalluto?~" Mrs. Zold- I guess I could call her Kikyo..., Said looking over at Kalluto.

  Kalluto gently wipe her mouth on her napkin, before putting her hands in her lap, nodding to her mother. "Hai, Mother...." She was showing off how well polite she was.

  Silva didn't mind the commotion not phase by it, Zeno just laughed, and Illumi was just like his father. It was almost like he didn't even notice the ruckus.

.... What have I gotten into?

~~~~
(A/N: And that's it for this part! I have decided that this will be a chapter book! Also, if you haven't notice Alluka's pronouns are They/Them. Because I'm not getting into the whole argument about Alluka's gender. You believe whatever you believe and I'll do the same. Okay! Byeeee!)