Part Five and a Half

"Kilrua was the name?"

  "...Killua...."

  "That what I said!"

  "No... You didn't..."

  I put my hands behind my back, tilted my head, and lean on my heels. I was grinning widely.

  "Sure, Kid. Whatever you say." I turn around and start walking, hearing Kirua sighing in the background.

~~~~

  "May I?"

  Holding out my hand towards the Head Butler. He look at one of his coins and then put one in my hand. I smile at him gratefully as I put it in a flipping position.

  "Call it." I told him as I flipped it, watching it turn in the air.

  "Tails." The head butler said. I caught it and place it on the back of my hand.

   "Annnnd it's.... tails! Wow! You're really are good. Or perhaps you're just lucky. " I winked at him then laugh lightly.  I look to the side then back at him. "There's Kirua! Bye, sir."

  I made my way over to Killua and playfully bump into his shoulder.

  "Hey! I can't believe we had to go all this way just to get you ungrounded!" I joked.

  Killua rolled his eyes and playfully bump me back.

  "Admit it. You missed me didn't you?"

  "Oh, yes I did. It was chewing me up inside from not seeing you." I sarcastically stated.

  "See? I knew you missed me." Killua joked laughing. I blushed lightly rolling my eyes.

~~~~

  "Hey, (Y/N)... How come you never talk about you family? Don't you ever want to see them?"

  Killua randomly asked me, making me froze in place while my back was turnt on him.

  "Well... I don't have a family to go to." I explained, grabbing my drink and sitting down. I looked over him and can tell that he wanted to say something but I cut him off bef6he can. "They're dead. Got dragged into some business, few shots was fired, leaving their ten year old daughter behind. Not exactly an happy ending, huh?"

  I put the drink up to my lips and took a couple of sips. From the corner of my eye I can see Killua's expression that looks almost like... pity?

  "Don't give me that look." I told him.

  "What look?"

  "Pity. A look of pity."

  When I said that it almost like Killua was surprised himself that je was giving me that look.

  My eyes went soft and I smile at him sweetly. "Look kid. I decide it will be better not sulking years ago. I thought: "hm... why don't I do something?" First I run into some people that I work with for a little while... it didn't went that good... then I thought about becoming a hunter. Discover new lands and meet interesting people, and I did!" I lean forward and put my drink to the side.

  "You can't move on in life if you're always sulking. Now can you?" I questioned giving him a small friendly wink. Killua was stunned by the words a bit, but nodded anyways.

  "One more thing, (Y/N)." Said Killua.

  "Hm...?"

  "Why do you call me kod when you're not that older than me?"

  "I honestly do not know," Sweatdropping I rub the back of my head. "Well, I guess, you're a kid to me till you can prove to me that you're not any longer." I winked, but this time it was more flirtatious.

  "...What? So you're an old hag?" Killua blankly stated now making me stunned.

  "No! I am not!"

  "Hahahahaahahahah!"

----

  Waking open, I yawn as my eyes try to adjust. I looked down seeing Alluka still snuggled up to me. I hug them lightly, careful not to wake them up. I reflected back on my dreams that was actually memories.

  Right now... I honestly don't know if I'm  still mad at Killua or not. We've made so many memories together and he always been there for me. He was the first person I got close with in a long time.

  Closinge eyes, I sigh and take a deep breath. I make sure I keep the sheet around Alluka and myself, deciding if I should go back to sleep. But, before I can make a decision, I heard the door slowly creaked open. I open my eyes and looked up.

  "Hey, (Y/N)...,"

  It was Killua.

  "You slept okay?" He asked with a whisper.

  I didn't know what got over. By time I knew it, tears was coming out my eyes.

  "K-Kirua..." I murmured as I slowly remove myself from the sheet and stood up. I walked over to him and higged him. I hughed him tight as I felt so bad. "I-i-i'm so sorry, Kirua... i-im so sorry..."

  Killua hugged me back just as tightly, shaking his head. "I should be the one apologizing. I shouldn't have treated you like I did. I'm sorry..." Killua kissed my cheek and hugged me closer.

  I felt someone else join our hug and looking over it was, of course, Alluka. Killua and I both hugged Alluka allowing them to get in on the hug.