Part Five

So... Me and Killua got into an argument... It all started while we were having dinner with the rest of the family..

"(Y/N) spotted some tress passers about a week ago." Killua said taking a bite of his food.

"Yeah... What about it Killua?" I asked as I look at him.

"You could have gotten hurt." The boy said as I gave him a confusing look.

"What do you mean? It's not like they were strong." I look down at my plate.

"They were a group of men, you still could've gotten hurt."

"Please all I say was group of little mice who was only snacks to Mike."

I look up at my plate seeing Killua slightly glaring at me and I glared back putting my fork down.

"What?"

"Nothing..."

"You might as well say it now since you got my attention."

Killua sigh sharply and fully turned my way. "You're not thinking clearly. You always in over your head and not looking at the problem."

"The problem? Okay then what the problem?" I scoffed at his words.

He stood up quickly and faced me. "That you could have gotten hurt and that you went out there without telling no one! Get it through your thick skull!"

I stood up quickly. "Don't treat me like a child! I can handle myself, thank you very much!"

"U-uh, can someone pass me the--" Milluki started but we interpret him.

"Shut it, fatty!" We both shouted in unison looking at Milluki then back at each other.

"Don't forget that i'm older than you so I'm wise!" I move over to Killua and he did the same.

"Yeah, like an old hag! You is short as one too!"

"I'm not short! I'm at a very reasonable height for my age, you jerk!"

We both had a stare down glaring at each other in the eye waiting for at least one of us to look away. But we didn't for a good minute till Killua did.

"Tch... Whatever... You're a waste of my time." Killua sat back down in his chair and my eyes slightly widen at his words. I frown a bit before shaking it off.

"I guess I am! I bet I was a waste of time when I met you! I bet I was a waste of time when I spend time with you! I bet I was a waste of time when I even started dating you!!!" I shouted tears building up in my eyes.

Killua didn't look at me but his hair was shadowing his eyes. I scoffed and walk out of the dinning room slamming the door behind me.

UGH! I swear, Killua can be such a jerk! It's impossible to try to get along with him!

Shaking my head I try not to think about it and just start to head to the bedroom... but, wait... Its Killua's. I changed my mind and decide to walk around the huge mansion. I found myself going down a hallway that seem really quiet, like no one goes down here. I stopped when I was at a dead end which only contain a door. I was curious why a door will be here at such an empty at the end, so I put my hand on the doorknob and turn it.

"Oh... It just a closet... Of course." I murmured to myself. At this moment I can hear Killua's signature "baka" in my head. My eye's scan the closet seeing it has some sheets, a self with boxes on it, A small portable light, annnnd that's it!

I walked in the closet, as I try to reach for the portable light that was on the top shelf. Gosh! I'm really am short! I jumped and grabbed the light as I turned it on. "Good, still has batteries." I close the closet and lay a sheet down on the floor. I sat down and grabbed another sheet to cover up with and I lean back on the shelf, closing my eyes.

I don't want no one to find me so I turn off my nen so they can't track me down. The closet was a little dusty... But it will do. It has to do because i'm sleeping in here till morning. And once it's morning i'm going home. If Killua don't want me here and think I'm just a burden then I won't be here.

As I felt tears burning in my eyes, I quickly blinked them away when the closet door slowly opens up. I stare at the door and saw no other then...

Alluka.

"Y/N-chan?" They called out to me and gave them a weak smile.

"Hello, 'Luka. What are you do here?" I asked them sitting up straight.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing... Hey, Y/N-chan... Are you sad?"

My eyes slightly widen before I looked down. "I'm not sad.... Just more up--"

Before I could even finish my words, Alluka suddenly close the door and hugged me tightly. I was shock at the sudden action, but relax and slowly wrap my arms around them and burst out crying. Alluka hugged me a little more tight and sooth my hair. For once, I felt like I was the little sibling figure.

"I-I-I'm just *sob* a waste of time... *sob*" I manage to get out between my sobs and cried on Alluka's shoulder.

"Shh... No you're no--"

"Yes, I am! You heard Kilrua! All I have been was a problem to Kilrua!" I shouted, and even saying "Kil-ru-a" instead of "Kil-lu-a". That was a nickname I gave to Killua when we first met and became friends. When we first met I would just use it to make him annoyed, but know I use it whenever i'm crying like this and need to say his name or even lying. It had became a habit.

Alluka hold my in their arms and let me cry my eyes out on their shoulder. I'm grateful that they don't mind it but I seem like a real crybaby right now and I hate it.

"Big brother loves you very much. I can tell. How he talks to you, how he acts, and even the admiring way he looks at you when your not looking at him... It makes me kind of jealous how he found someone as great as you... I instantly knew when I first met you." Alluka said and I pulled back and look at them with a small blush on my face.

"Really?" I asked looking down at my lap. I saw Alluka nodding their head once from the corner of my eye.

"Yes, really. You're talented, smart, sassy.... And beautiful."

My cheeks went dark red and back up to meet their shining blue eyes. "Do... Do you mean it?" Alluka nods their head again. I smiles at them happily. "Thank you, Alluka."

Alluka grinned at me as their eyes shine. "You're welcome Y/N-chan! Please don't be sad anymore." They wiped my tears.

"No, I feel much better... But I think this closet will be fun to spend the night in. Do you want to join me?" I smile and they nod their head rapidly jumping in my arms.

"Yes! I want to cuddle in Y/N-chan's arms!" They cheered as I giggled pulling them in the blanket with me and I held them in my arms.

Hey... I just notice... I think Alluka is taller than me by a couple of inches....

Surviving The Zoldycks (Hunter X Hunter Fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें