Colours (Part II)

a/n: unedited, excuse the errors.

warning! lots of cursing basically, and character pov changing.

Summary: Perrie continues to secretly fangirl over Jade and an acquaintance appears out of the blue.  

_________

After that tragic incident at the cafe, Perrie decided to mop around even more and stay on the internet, amusing herself with memes and reader inserts. For the entire week, she managed to avoid Jesy and continued to stalk Jade like a creep and was pretty proud for not getting caught. There was this one time they were both in the library the other day, and Perrie almost tripped over nothing, trying to take a peek at the grey haired girl.

______

"Man up!" She remembers Jesy say after, "how are you going to know if she fancies you too if you don't put on your big girl panties and talk to her?"

Perrie sat in silence after that.

______

As of now, she was in her room, on her bed, watching The 100. Her hair was tied in a bun that has long gone messy, and she didn't bother to shower at all today. She grabbed for her popcorn that she laid down next to her and stuffed herself a mouthful as she continued to watch Clarke Griffin and Anya escape from Mount Weather. Perrie was so into the show, she almost didn't notice the knocking on her apartment door, if it weren't for the, "Oi! Edwards!" And the, "Open the fuck up and LET ME IN!"

"Alright! Alright!" She yelled over her shoulder, eyes on the screen, "give me a bloody moment!"

"Edwards!" The voice shouted, sounding impatient, "hurry up!"

Annoyed, Perrie paused the episode and slipped her in her fluffy bunny slippers and matching robe. She hurried to the door, unlocking the latch and saw the tall figure that is Harry Styles. The tall fellow quickly walked in her apartment and hurriedly closed the door, lifting a finger to his lips and then a slicing motion, a gesture that clearly says, 'shut up, be quiet, don't make any noise for christ's sake or I will have you beheaded.'

Perrie resisted the urge to roll her eyes and almost made a comment about how little shits like him shouldn't be bothering her in the first place and that they weren't even close, so what the hell?, when a familiar voice spoke from outside that made her close her mouth and became motionless.

"Haz, where are you?!" Perrie heard Jade fucking Thirlwall say from outside her apartment door. Oh no, don't forget to breathe, "give me back my wallet you little sleaze ball."

Perrie turned her eyes to Styles to see him clutching the cute grey haired's wallet in his hands. He smirks at her and runs to her bedroom as she watched him place the wallet on her laptop. He mouths, "You can thank me later."

"Wha?" She whispers, eyes wide, "you can't leave that here, she'll think I stole it!"

"Nah," he says back, his smirk widening, "don't get her pregnant." And then leaves Perrie in the middle of her bedroom, in shock.

_____

Jade huffs in frustration and was about to give up when she sees Harry out of the corner of her eye.

"Finally!" She says, relieved, "where's my—"

The words on her mouth dried as she realises whose apartment he just went out of. Her eyes turned wide as she stared at him, her stare pleading, 'please tell me you didn't do what I think you did.'