i

"MOM, IM GOING TO JENO'S" I yelled from room as I got my stuff together.
"ALRIGHT HONEY, JUST DON'T BE LATE TO SCHOOL" my mom called from what I assumed was the kitchen.

I ran downstairs, and out the door to jeno's, Jeno lives literally down the street from me so it doesn't take me long to get there, but what's weird is he's sitting outside... Wait is he crying?
"Jeno... JENO?" I heard his quiet sobs and ran to his side, dropping my stuff in the process. "Jeno... What's... Oh my god... Did he yell again, please don't tell me he hit you" "I'm fine" "this isn't okay, Jeno" I pulled him into a hug "if we don't leave we'll be late" he looked up at me and smiled, oh god how I love his smile.
We picked up our stuff and walked to school, it was a relatively quiet walk, not awkward, just nice.
"Jaemin..." He spoke up. It was quiet but loud in the empty streets of our neighborhood.
I just replied with a quiet hum
"I love you." He smiled at me. If only it real love and not that platonic love you have for your friends.
I sighed, "I love you too Jeno" I messed up his hair a bit "YAH!"
I just smiled.
"Hey, Jeno, you wanna hangout after school, just the two of us, ya know?"
"YES!" He started jumping around like a child, talking about how he wanted to go see dogs at the pet store adoption clinic.
When we got to school I started to walk away from him, to go see our friends, he always goes to talk with his teachers first so he tends to catch up with us later, it was the norm, but today, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bathroom.
"Jeno...? What are you do—" he quickly kissed me on the cheek, and left. I felt my cheek.
"He... WHAT?" My friend Mark yelled when I told him, "I saw him pull you into the bathroom, but then he just... Kissed you?"
"Why did he...?" "I don't know Jisung, I'm so confused"
"You guys aren't dating right?"
"In my dreams!"
"Hey guys!" Jeno yelled as he ran up to us, we all just stared at him.
"Is there something wrong...?" He asked pulling out his phone to see if he had something on his face.
"Ah... No! We were just talking about how we love your outfit today" Donghyuck said as he pointed at him. "Thank you!" He walked up to me, grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. "Hiiiiiii Jaeminie" he pulled back and smiled. "Hi Jeno, are you excited for after school" I asked smiling as widely as him. "YES!" "What's after school?" Mark asked. "OH! LEMME TELL YOU!" Jeno said as he went on and on about we were going to hangout and see dogs. Man he really likes dogs.
Just as he finished the bell for the start first period rang. I started to walk away when he grabbed my wrist again. Oh no. "Yes Jeno?" I asked knowing what was next. Just then he pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek, "I love you Minnie" I stood there in awe as he walked away. "Holy shirt man." Jisung said as he just witnessed what happened. "Shirt?" I asked pretty amused by his choice of words. "What? I'm a child I shouldn't cuss" jisung yelled. "Fair point, now get to class" I said as we parted ways.
All I could think about was Jeno...