vii

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT (srry its short)
-
"jenos dad"
"what did he do this time" Johnny said. "he pushed him to the ground and started beating him" hansol whispered so only johnny could hear. "he yelled 'my sons a faggot because of you' as he was doing it" "don't tell jeno yet, he's in your room, he's a mess" johnny said. "don't tell me what?" jeno quietly asked. "w-what happened to Jaemin? weren't you bringing him home? why is he back?" hansol and johnny just looked at each other, "fuck, uh, jeno don't get upset but, your father beat him" Hansol said as he and Johnny took a step back not know what he would do. "HE WHAT" Jeno yelled so loud everyone stopped. "i can't believe this, just fucking amazing, why was he at jaemins house, oh wait probably looking for me, what the fuck was he thinking, i gotta go this is my fault" Jeno was livid "no you can't go" Johnny tried to stop him, "i have too" jeno said almost in the verge tears from frustration "why?" taeil asked "I CANT LET MY FATHER BEAT JAEMIN INSTEAD ME." Jeno turned to leave and i grabbed his wrist. "Jeno... please don't leave" i sat up on the couch with my head held low "i have to jaemin" he tried to get away "no." i stood up, finally showing my bruised face. "i can't let your father beat you because of me." my voice was low. "i won't let it happen"
Jeno grabbed my face "oh no, no no no, he did this to you?" he was pacing back and forth. "yes jeno, he did."
"okay, hansol, what time is it?" hansol looked at his watch "about 11:00pm why?" "i want to report this." "to the police??" johnny questioned. "yes. hansol let's go." jeno was visibly mad. "Jeno i don't think now is a good time, Jaemin can barely walk." Hansol stepped closer. Jeno walked up to me and picked me up "let's go." his voice was firm. "NOW GOD DAMN IT" man he's mad.    "jeno, put me down, we will not report this it'll make things worse" i said hoping i'd calm him down. "but Nana... you're hurt, he hurt you." his voice was soft. "i know jeno, i need to rest so i don't get hurt even more, come on it's late, you've had a long day, we both have, let's go to sleep" "you can sleep in my room tonight" everyone was silent, hansol never gave up his room, to anyone before. "come on Jeno let's go." "Goodnight Han, thank you" i smiled. "no problem jaemin" he returned to the others as Jeno and i quietly went upstairs.