v

it's the end of the day and I didn't bother waiting for my friends, I needed to leave immediately, but I couldn't go home or else they'd find me pretty quick, I thought for a sec then walked off, that's when I heard Hansol and Donghyuck. "JAEMIN!" I looked back... Jeno was crying in Hansol's arms. I ran. I ran straight to the park and texted my mom.

hey mom, I'm gonna be late coming home, I want to be alone for right
now.

okay son, stay safe.

i laid on a bench for a while, just as I was about to fall asleep I got a text.

Jaemin, where are you? Jeno is at   my house, screaming and crying about how he needs you and he'll only talk to you. we need you to come over.

I want to be alone Hansol.

get your ass over here now, or Jeno won't be the only one crying.

I'm on my way.

I ran to Hansol's house, which was luckily a couple blocks down, when I got there Hansol was standing outside waiting for me, he ran up to me and grabbed me, "come on." he sounded kinda angry, shit. Hansol is scary when he's angry. as soon as the door opened I heard Jeno scream. "I WANT JAEMIN, WHERES JAEMIN, I NEED JAEMIN" "see, it's been like this all day" Hansol stopped and looked at me. "I-I..." when I walked into Hansol's room Ten, Donghyuck, Johnny, Mark, Jisung, were surrounding Jeno, who was siting on the bed, all of a sudden it was dead silent. "Na Jaemin!" Jeno pulled me into a tight hug "Lee Jeno! I heard you've been cause ol' Hansol some trouble" I smiled as I pointed to Hansol. "NO! I promise I haven't! right Hansol?!" Hansol, like everyone else was still in shock from how quickly Jeno had calmed down. "ah jaemin, he was a bit frustrating, but when is he not?" everyone started laughing. all except Jeno "HEY THATS NOT FAIR" everyone was still laughing, and Jeno looked playfully upset. "awe is somebwuddy mad" I pat his head "no! I'm not" he hit my hand away as he sat back down on the bed "I don't deserve this slander! I deserve a reward for being slandered 24/7" he pouted his lips and did puppy eyes at all of us. "hey my mom made food for all of us" Hansol said as he and Johnny bolted out of the door, then mark, Jisung, and Donghyuck walked out right after them "you guys coming?" ten looked at us, "yeah just give us a minute" "okay!" with that ten ran downstairs. "come on Jeno, let's not keep them waiting" I got up and walked to the door "wait." "yes Jeno?" "please don't leave me" his eyes looked broken. he looked broken. "I would never Jeno, never! now let's get some food, I know you're hungry." he ran out first, as I closed Hansol's room door, "LEE JENO WAIT FOR ME!" I walked downstairs so that I wouldn't fall, I'm a bit clumsy. "NA JAEMIN YOU SNAIL, PICK UP THE PACE" Jeno ran back up to me, and picked me up. "HEY HEY PUT ME DOWN" he didn't listen as he ran down the stairs carrying me like I was a backpack, when we got downstairs everyone was looking at us from the couch, "he's a strong one isn't he" I heard Johnny say to Hansol, "well I'll be damned Jeno" Hansol said as he nodded in agreement with Johnny's previous statement. "lee Jeno, you almost gave me a heart attack."

We all ate in silence around Hansol's coffee table, Donghyuck was the first to speak up. "let's play a game" he didn't even look up from his chicken, nor did he stop eating. Ten was the first to speak up, "first of all, don't talk with your mouth full, that's fucking nasty, second of all, what game?" Donghyuck looked absolutely appalled with the way Ten had just spoken to him, "WHO HAD THE AUDACITY." "I did fucker, chew your food" "damn Ten is on fire tonight" Mark spoke up for the first time tonight." Hansol slammed his fist on the table. "enough, my mom is in the other room, no more foul language in my house, or you can get out" he pointed to the door. it was silent, "so dingdong, what game were you thinking about?" Hansol smiled. I swear he can go from scary to sweet in 0.00000001 milliseconds. we all looked at Donghyuck, waiting to see what he was going to say.
"Truth or Dare" he smirked.