vi

"truth or dare" Donghyuck said with a smirk, looking directly at me. "does anybody not want to play?" he asked looking around for any raised hands or any sign of not wanting to play.
"i think we're good, who wants to start" Ten spoke up, "do you want to start since it was your idea"
"okay"
to be honest, after he said that i completely spaced out until it was my turn.
"HEY JAEMIN" johnny said waving his hands in front of my face. "oh sorry" "truth or dare" he looked me dead in the eyes "uh dare" i mean it couldn't be that bad could it? "i dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with jeno" i looked at jeno and before i could say anything he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the closet.
"you don't know how long i've wanted this"
"stop, you're not funny" i said freeing myself from his grip, "i'm going home, you can stay if you'd like"
"wait jaemin? what are you talking about?" Jeno looked like he was about to cry, "a-are you mad i'm sorry" i can hear him start to cry, and apparently so can Hansol, he knocked on the door "is everything alright you guys?" he sounded concerned. "no, let me out now" just then hansol opened the door and i got up and left Jeno crying there, "i am going home. stay if you'd like jeno" i said as i walked out the front door, before i could make it past the driveway hansol grabbed my wrist. "Jae, what's wrong?" i could feel the tears coming but i just smiled and said "Nothing Han, everything is fine" "bullshit, you said something was wrong earlier, what's wrong" he tightened his grip. "i'm tired of it, he's playing with my emotions" "Jae..." he pulled me into a hug, and that's when the tears came, he whispered "the famous Na Jaemin crying, what a sight" i looked at him and smiled. "thank you Han, thank you" "no problem jae, will you please come back inside?" i thought about it. "no" i stated "it's your choice, let me drive you home, it's dark" "ok"

as we pulled up to my house i could see someone at me door, it was jenos dad. "jaemin, what is he doing here?" hansol asked as he parked in my driveway. "i don't know but i intend to find out" i got out of the car and walked up to him. "what are you doing here?" "i'm looking for my baby boy, where is he?" he looked me in the eye before i turned to look at hansol. "he's not here, leave." i tried to stay calm. "what have you done to him? it's already bad enough you made him a faggot, now your keeping him from me? you know what they say, you are what you eat, and you're a dick" he almost yelled, "my sons a faggot because of you" then out of nowhere he pushed me onto the ground and got on top of me and started yelling at me and hitting me. Hansol almost literally jumped out of his car, and pulled him off of me, Hansol is a big guy, standing at around six feet of pure muscle. "dude what the fuck" i yelled, Hansol tried his best not to hit him as he threw him on the ground, "never come back." Hansol looked at me "oh my god Jaemin, you're bleeding, call your mother and tell her you and jeno are staying with me" just then i got a text from my mother "go" i looked up to see her look at us from her bedroom window. i mouthed i love you and told hansol i was ready.
when we got into the car i felt dizzy, "hansol im dizzy" he hit his steering wheel "fuck" that's the last thing i remember before i blacked out.
i woke up to hansol carrying me into his house and saying "get some ice and wet paper towels" i looked around and everyone was frozen, staring at me. "NOW GUYS FUCK" everyone frantically ran around, "Sol what happened?" Johnny said as he helped hansol put me on the couch. Hansol shook his head, "Jeno's dad."

- Broken • Jaenoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें