iii

"I know you love me"
"What... Jeno... I... what the duck dude??" I grabbed his face and I could see his beaming smile through the shadows of the night.
"I think your dad passed let's go."
He grabbed the dog and we ran to my house.
"That was fun"
"Oh my god boys! What happened" my mom said as she got up the couch, she's literally always watching TV.
"Hey mom, can Jeno stay here for a while?" She ran over to us "of course dear. Oh my Jeno what happened to you?" She said as she lightly rubbed the bruises covering his face "ah. Nothing happened, except Minnie bought me this dog" he held up the dog and continued to explain to my mother how cute the dog was and how much he loved it.
"Jeno honey, can you give us a moment, Jaemin, may I speak to you?" My mom said as she walked toward the kitchen. "Of course mom, Jeno-Ah, just go to my room okay?"
"Okay Minnie" he exclaimed with his beaming smile, man his smile is gorgeous. As soon as Jeno left my mom started, "I'm glad you two have each other, listen I don't want you to ever stop loving him, never leave him, you two are each other's back bo-" there was a banging at the door... my mom whispered "get Jeno out of here... Now" I ran upstairs and to go get Jeno, but he was hiding "it's okay come out Jeno, we have to go outside, leave the doggie here"
I whispered grabbing jeno's hand, leading him to my window, just then hear him. Jeno's father "have you seen my son? He's missing, is he here? Was he here?" He sounds so innocent, I wish I could smack him. "Jeno come on" I whispered as we went out of the window and hid in the nearby bushes.
After about 10-15 minutes I got a text from my mom saying it was okay to come back.
When we got back to in my room I laid on my bed and stared at the celling "Wow it's been a long night huh?" I didn't get a reply "hey Jeno?" "Huh? Oh yeah sorry I was just thinking" he seemed shaken, "about what?" "About you" "Jeno I-" I was in shock, the boy I love with all my heart, was thinking about me? Does he like me or he just playing with my emotions. I was about to say something when he spoke up "we should get to sleep, it's late." He smiled at me. "Jeno, you sleep in here, I'll go sleep on the couch, good night" I started to walk out when he spoke up for the second time in 5 minutes, "no. Stay." He really wants me to stay? I sighed "Alright Jeno" I crawled into bed next to him and he immediately attached himself to me, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him in closer so that he was in my chest. I was about to say goodnight but he was already sleeping, he looks so angelic.